Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters (870 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by rollybest(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
With all the economic crisis Nigeria is faced with and the lackadaisical attitude the FG is showing towards the problems of Nigeria, you will still see people singing his (Bihari) praise. A man that have failed woefully. Now i know why we can't develop as a country. Insecurity is at its peak, hunger everywhere, lack of infrastructure. Someone with human head will still say this Man has done well. Thank God that it's not only me that is feeling the heat

NB: I am apolitical. We have never had one good leader since 1960. I don't know if the black man is cursed

6 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by vanbonattel: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
When even the devil still have supporters? grin

9 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by ozoebuka1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin

Nothing surprises me anymore. Most especially when it concerns Nigeria. They'd rather blame babangida or Lord luggard

4 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Terorislam: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Some local Yoruba Muslims have withdrawn why very few miscre.ants among them still do

6 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Baawaa(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
T
Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by DoctorDree(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Afamed: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wailing zombie. No more free dinner

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Eriokanmi: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na religion and ethnicity go scatter this country. Jonathan's government wasn't this bad but hell was let loose by the north.

3 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Bewiseedet(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm more shocked Buhari blindfolded southerners including they East.
Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Baawaa(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
No matter how bad you are,you will still have followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by vanbonattel: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bewiseedet:
I'm more shocked Buhari blindfolded southerners including they East.

You can lie for Africa grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Nonexisting: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
See this one. People still dey take meth upon all the noise against it, e come be Buhari. Even if Buhari make $1=one million naira, mannabbqgrill will still be calling him his darling daddy. Stay there dey lament, don't go and be sleeping in American embassy like your mates.
Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Bewiseedet(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
vanbonattel:

You can lie for Africa grin
You can speak truth for Naija...
Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Treasure17(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Because their likeness for Buhari has overshadow their thinking capacity. So anything he does is justified and acceptable to his rabid followers.

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Are you saying your elders that recently lined up and welcomed Buhari to your region are miscreants?

Terorislam:
Some local Yoruba Muslims have withdrawn why very few miscre.ants among them still do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by gidgiddy: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
rollybest:
With all the economic crisis Nigeria is faced with and the lackadaisical attitude the FG is showing towards the problems of Nigeria, you will still see people singing his (Bihari) praise. A man that have failed woefully. Now i know why we can't develop as a country. Insecurity is at its peak, hunger everywhere, lack of infrastructure. Someone with human head will still say this Man has done well. Thank God that it's not only me that is feeling the heat

NB: I am apolitical. We have never had one good leader since 1960. I don't know if the black man is cursed

Why are you surprised? There are many people who only care about being in power, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by ygowon: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
@helinues

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by ygowon: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Udele1

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Namnam: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Do you know what are other leaders were like? We’ve only had a functioning government for exactly 20 years, everything before that was endless wars from the west and dictatorships, the government before Bihari wasnt anticipating a population boom and just relied on oil because they thought things would turn out like Dubai, Buhari isn’t the greatest but he’s above average compared to the alternatives especially when the economy is finally seeing falling inflation rates and diversification away from oil

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Tetrahedron: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Dont you know the illiteracy level in Nigeria?
Do you know the amount of half-baked graduates?

Then finally the population of zombies way outnumber the sane ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Hellonearth007: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Even Devil have supporters

1 Like

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by rollybest(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hellonearth007:
Even Devil have supporters
Hmmm it's true sha
Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by ahaika23: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Namnam:
Do you know what are other leaders were like? We’ve only had a functioning government for exactly 20 years, everything before that was endless wars from the west and dictatorships, the government before Bihari wasnt anticipating a population boom and just relied on oil because they thought things would turn out like Dubai, Buhari isn’t the greatest but he’s above average compared to the alternatives especially when the economy is finally seeing falling inflation rates and diversification away from oil

See what human being is typing! Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Tingotoe: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
All these wailing IPOB miscreants and their daily lamentations sef grin

1 Like

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by luizpippo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Namnam:

This is preposterous
Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by stonemasonn: 12:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Someone up there said Buhari is above average....Omo if this is what above average is then our collective IQ is low.

1 Like

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:21am On Nov 18, 2021
FYI, we still have supporters of,

Ibrahim Babangida

Anini

Pablo Escobar

Clifford Orji

Abacha,

All criminals have people who back them even if few

1 Like

Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by ArewaNorth: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Terorislam:

When Tinubu as a Muslim take the lead again, let see how u can cope wailing for 16yrs
Re: Am Still Shocked That We Still Have Buhari Supporters by rollybest(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
ArewaNorth:

When Tinubu as a Muslim take the lead again, let see how u can cope wailing for 16yrs
grin grin shey na all of us dey feel am. No group is governed differently. Price of fuel is the same everywhere

(1) (Reply)

"Tinubu Planned Evil For Osun People" Says Aregbesola (premium Times) / Global Fuel Crisis Is Imminent / Lilian Onoh, Former Nigerian Ambassador To Namibia, Vs Geoffrey Onyeama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.