Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Really Makes Your Business Stand-out... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Really Makes Your Business Stand-out... (126 Views)

What Makes Your Property Verification Service Different From Others? / Porta Cot That Makes Your Baby Happy / It Makes Your Pores And Skin Extra Corporations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Makes Your Business Stand-out... by emaDesmond(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
I know you have probably heard entrepreneurs say, "Your business should stand out from the crowd" and anytime you heard it, you say in your mind, "how?"

Today, I will be sharing with you what "standing out" or being "unique" as some others call it, really means. Let's dive in.

Mike was about to start an online business. He already had a particular business niche in mind but right now, he is facing a problem.

He has check his competition and has done all the research he needed, but this problem was still right in front of him.

What could this be?

He observed that all his competitors actually had all the nice "sweeteners" he was planning to add to his own business to make it irresistible for his customers. He thought and thought but it there was no other nice features around. They have all been taken.

Let's help Mike fix this problem he is facing, now!

The point of difference between you and your competition is called a USP (Unique Sales Proposition). Some people even call it Unique Selling Point.

Now, your USP is actually what helps your business stand out or be unique in your business niche.

Tip: Your USP might be a feature in another business but yours should have a different thing added or subtracted from that of the other business.

Here are 5 examples for a USP, but it is not limited to this.
• Better Price
• Better Customer Incentives
• Higher Perceived Value/Better Quality
• Better Variety
• Better Customer Service/Guarantee

Let me say this, there is no right USP, you do not have to stick to one. Always Test Your Market.

Hope this meets you well...

Have a great week....

(1) (Reply)

Newsbreak: Nigerian Govt Have Paid My Aides To Blackmail Me, Prof Akintoye Speak / Benefits Of Using The Best Microphone For Dragon Naturallyspeaking15 / Is Biafra Agitation Gaining Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.