Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Landlord To Squatter by ENSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlord To Squatter by ENSG (216 Views)

Hungary: Landlord Threatens To Throw Nigerian Embassy Out Over Unpaid Rent / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord To Squatter by ENSG by akpunda86: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Abeg make una help a neighbour oh.Enugu State Government demolished a house belonging to one Mr Madukife from Agulu Anambra State and built a house on it.The man was ejected like a common criminal with mobile policemen pulling him outside his compound and paving way for Bulldozers to demolish his house.
A Landlord sleeping in batches at Nza street by BushBar

The case in court.The Land was gotten pending when he leaves bf erecting on it.The land is beautifully located opposite BEX Suites along Ishielu street.
Enuff of LandGrabbing in Enugu State.
It might be ur turn 2mrw
Never allow ur neighbour betray u A bad neighbour as worse as a killer.
Mr Madukife you were betrayed by your neighbour of how many years who declined to follow u to court just to say yes this is my neighbour I know him for some pieces of Gold.Justice will prevail

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Baton @ Ocda: Engr. Francis Chukwu Assumes Duty As New Special Adviser / Lagos Endsars Panel Report Fake, Unverified- FG / All Nigerian political Elites May Belong To One Fraternity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.