Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How To Make Money In Nigeria Every Monthly With Chinmark Group - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money In Nigeria Every Monthly With Chinmark Group (307 Views)

How I Earn Over 300k As A Side Hustle Monthly With Just My Phone / Eight Things To Do After Secondary School To Earn Money In Nigeria / Make 15,000 Naira Monthly With Naija Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In Nigeria Every Monthly With Chinmark Group by Gibson9253(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Hi?
I’m Gibson,I work with Chinmark Group #Onitshabranch ,
Chinmark Group is a global company that has subsidiaries that cater for the general well-being of the common man through the services we render thus:

�Chinmark Hospitality(Chinmark Paradise)
�Partnership (FinAfrica Partnership)
�Loans
�Chinmark foods and logistics
�Chinmark restaurants Dubai
�Chinmark executive rides
�Chinmark Shelter and homes (we build, design interiors and hand over the keys to you)
�Agriculture
�Medicals

Under the Partnership, to be an esteemed partner; you can with as low as #1,000,000 you earn 3.5% to 4.5% monthly depending on the amount you want to partner with.

When you partner with 1million naira for minimum duration of 6months and maximum duration of 1 year. Afterwards, you get your capital paid back at expiration of the agreed duration.
We offer you 3.5% ROP monthly with your partnership capital intact.

This way, you would earn 35,000 naira monthly if you are partnering with 1,000,000.

Please note:
� Legal document is available to back up your partnership contract.

Kindly call: 07067328167
Or WhatsApp via https:///2347067328167 and I will guide you through the procedures.
Or
You can visit any of our branch in Nigeria:port harcourt,Enugu,Onitsha,Abuja,Lagos,kaduna,uyo

www.chinmarkgroup.com
#AllWeHaveGodGaveUs
#chinmarkfuture

Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Every Monthly With Chinmark Group by spyglaxx: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
They have come.
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Every Monthly With Chinmark Group by Gibson9253(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
spyglaxx:
They have come.
we’ve our company offices in Nigeria,you can visit any of our branch offices in Enugu,uyo,Lagos,Abuja,kaduna,Onitsha,port harcourt and owerri

(1) (Reply)

The Three Most Essential Kinds Of Leverage You Need In Life / Our Product Design Student's Project / How To Become A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.