Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking (16714 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Great stuff, work on your quality and you'd do very well.
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Yungspitta: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
laborious:
Nice one Ayomide! She was a junior in secondary school! EADHS
Ile abiye connect �

Laobo baba....Na Ur old roomie be this ibk

1 Like

Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Alf137: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gooda gooda
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Kenneth10110(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
And so?

And so u should go out and make your life meaningful
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by laborious(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yungspitta:

Ile abiye connect �

Hey! Wassup bro?
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by laborious(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
marcusaurelio:
lol labo I sight you bro

Greetings!
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Skillsnigeria: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kupengo22:
Alagbon Ayomide with business name "AWL KITS" is an exceptional female shoe maker.
She studied History and international studies at Ekiti State university (EKSU), her works have received commendations from many...

she wrote on her Facebook page:

Guys,watch out...I hope to soon be flexing muscles with Gucci,Fendi...
below are some of her pics...

WHY GO AND WASTE YOUR TIME IN THE UNIVERSITY studying HISTORY

Only to end up as a shoe maker.

THIS LIFE NO BALANCE.

Nigeria is a country of confusion.
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by eisley: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one, may God bless her hustle.... Meanwhile if you're yet to have an immersive experience of the oraimo freepod 3, you can grab yours at a discount via the link below my signature and enjoy more awesome modes to go truly wireless.

Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Phcmayor(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good will bless her
Other girls are living with clitoris business
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by JBoss25(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Phcmayor:
Good will bless her
Other girls are living with clitoris business
Nigerians must find way to involve sex to every topic, smh.
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Phcmayor(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
JBoss25:
Nigerians must find way to involve sex to every topic, smh.
Same way dem de Bleep you for money
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by seyz91(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
ILoveDemMANNA:
Guys hustle oooo
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Asadujames202(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
She looks malnourished
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Asadujames202(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Coldsperm:
I hate to see all these young pretty babes work hard or have a means of making money. It would have been understandable if she is ugly. This type won't listen to you if you try to woo them with money. I always feel very happy anytime a beautiful babe begs me for urgent 2k or 3k. Just like my neighbour's daughter that just finished secondary school this year and I was hoping to use that opportunity to hatch her. Her mum didn't even allow her stay at home for a single day but got a job for her in one yeye company where they pays her 85k monthly. I felt bad when I heard it. Imagine graduates finishing their Nysc service not getting any job. But here a secondary school leaver is earning 85k a month. Is that not corruption?

She dey go work on Sunday's

You can still hatch her
You need to step up your game

Don't allow that tight , sweet, teen pu**sy to escape you
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by slowice(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beautiful... Keep the good work going sis
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Yungspitta: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
laborious:

Hey! Wassup bro?

Baba longest time...so u be nairalander ���
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice move...... More greeze to your elbow
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Josephkabila12: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by richeeyo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Coldsperm:
I hate to see all these young pretty babes work hard or have a means of making money. It would have been understandable if she is ugly. This type won't listen to you if you try to woo them with money. I always feel very happy anytime a beautiful babe begs me for urgent 2k or 3k. Just like my neighbour's daughter that just finished secondary school this year and I was hoping to use that opportunity to hatch her. Her mum didn't even allow her stay at home for a single day but got a job for her in one yeye company where they pays her 85k monthly. I felt bad when I heard it. Imagine graduates finishing their Nysc service not getting any job. But here a secondary school leaver is earning 85k a month. Is that not corruption?
Please hit the like button if you sure this guy is a blurdi liar
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by ellovee(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
You never start, you don dey threaten to flex muscle with Gucci, abeg do your work first
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by ellovee(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
richeeyo:

Please hit the like button if you sure this guy is a blurdi liar
what do you consider are lie in the statement, abi the money to big for your ear?
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by TuFab(f): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Kudos to her

<<someone should ask me "how are you" abeg>>

How are you?
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Adebolamena(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yes, I am
nams77:
Is anyone into this here
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by ArewaNorth: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Coldsperm:

Chai....come and see wickedness shocked
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
TuFab:

How are you?
am not fine o! Check my topics
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Berylpharm(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
laborious:
Nice one Ayomide! She was a junior in secondary school! EADHS

Waooo, EADHS connect, labo( Adedamola) right?, So we gather here for NL, u still remember me 'Akende' ur mate 08' set....EADHS Alma maters are going places

1 Like

Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Berylpharm(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yungspitta:

Ile abiye connect �

@yungspitta, I wish to know u, EADHS Ile abiye connect, pls with ibk, Ayodeji abi?.. na Akende be dis
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Yungspitta: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Berylpharm:

@yungspitta, I wish to know u, EADHS Ile abiye connect, pls with ibk, Ayodeji abi?.. na Akende be dis

Baba Na me ooooo
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Hkff: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by nams77: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Adebolamena:
Yes, I am
Are you a lady and which state are you based
Re: Alagbon Ayomide, An Eksu Graduate Making A Living From Shoemaking by Oluwafreshing(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
nams77:
Is anyone into this here

I am, check my threads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With A Staff That Resigns Abruptly? / Dangote Refinery: Graduate Trainees Vow To End Fuel Scarcity / I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.