Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nobody Can Defeat Kamaru Usman While I’m Alive – Benin Based Babalawo Boasts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nobody Can Defeat Kamaru Usman While I’m Alive – Benin Based Babalawo Boasts (294 Views)

This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award / Beware Of Benin Based Fraudster Peace Faith Cyril / UFC 245 Results: Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Colby Covington (VIDEO) Earns $50,000 ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Defeat Kamaru Usman While I’m Alive – Benin Based Babalawo Boasts by Rapidnews220: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2021
A powerful babalawo in Benin City has come out to declare that the Nigeria born MMA fighter Kamaru Usman will never be defeated as long as he is alive. The babalawo made the claim at his home in Benin City on the night the “Nigerian Nightmare” defeated his challenger Colby Covington to retain the UFC Welterweight title.

A source who was present at the house told YeyeNews.com reporter that the babalawo kept on saying incantations throughout the match. “At some point he walked into his room and when he returned he declared victory for Kamaru. Truly Kamaru was declared winner. He has boasted that so far that he is alive nobody will defeat Kamaru in the ring”.

.................... Click below for full story..................

https://yeyenews.com/nobody-can-defeat-kamaru-usman-while-im-alive-benin-based-babalawo-boasts/

Re: Nobody Can Defeat Kamaru Usman While I’m Alive – Benin Based Babalawo Boasts by wordbank(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Till he visits baba mannequin, just then you'll realize power pass power

(1) (Reply)

An Introduction To Exfoliation / How To Be A Problem Solver / Pray Until You Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.