Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2021 (99 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 17/11/2017) Service And Friendship / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for where You started with me, for where I am and for where You're taking me.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me the grace never to stand in the way of sinners nor take counsels from the ungodly, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me never to be unequally yoked together with an unbeliever, in business or in marriage, and in all facets of life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me a very strong will power not to consent, when sinners entice me to sin, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me by Your grace never to aid and abet a sinner, so that I will not be a partaker in their punishment, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but to always reprove them, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, whenever, the temptation to sin against You, comes my way, please, quickly make a way of escape for me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the power to run away from every appearance of evil, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   WEDNESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2021.

THEME:  DON’T AID AND ABET SIN.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2021
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Great Prayer Request Form / World Greatest Deliverance Website / A Luggage To The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.