Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,213 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? (6988 Views)

Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) / Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by hamzlolly(f): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
swifty cool. u're not nice, but wut u're saying is actually the truth. what exactly is light make up? and would anyone actually admit they wear heavy make up. i don't think so myself. truth hurts innit?
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by DrDre1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
hamzlolly:

Oh, and u don't have to worry about swallowing make up guys. Or else its some cheap make up. I wear £30 worth make up. 7950 naira that is
I'd prefer my pocket swallow £30 grin smiley
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by Shaunscot(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
hamzlolly:

Oh, and u don't have to worry about swallowing make up guys. Or else its some cheap make up. I wear £30 worth make up. 7950 naira that is
Is that supposed to make me look forward to swallowing your make-up?
Be it Cheap or Expensive-Id prefer light.
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by ayomy: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2007
u know my BM asked yesterday why i'm not wearing make-up, and actually i make up, but i really like looking natural b/casue people admire my innocent look. light make up is good for dark skin, a light eye pen and glocy lipstik will match any outfit.
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by jerseygurl(f): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2007
i dont wear make up, but heavy makeup is gud, dependin on how u wear it,
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by jerseygurl(f): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2007
no offense grin.but they're sum ugly ass girls dat when u look at em, u jus go"dammm u need sum makeup"
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by Shaunscot(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2007
jerseygurl:

no offense grin.but they're sum ugly ass girls that when u look at em, u jus go"dammm u need sum makeup"
Girl,there are different degrees of ugliness.
There are some that will require more than make-up(heavy or light) to hide the ugliness.
Those type of 'ugly ass girls' need miracles.
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by jerseygurl(f): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
Shaunscot:

There are some that will require more than make-up(heavy or light) to hide the ugliness.
grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by DrDre1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
Shaunscot:

Don't be wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by Shaunscot(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2007
Dr. Dre:

Don't be wicked grin grin grin grin
lol.No be my fault o.I just dey talk my mind. grin
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by mimi4eva(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
i think it depends on the occasion, in the day time, its nice to have a fresh look , hence natural makeup is a nice option but on special occassions, parties or weddings one can highlight facial features such as dramatic eyes. The problem with a lot of nigerian women is that they just dont know how to wear makeup. There is a difference between looking like a masquarade and looking glamourous. you can still wear heavy makeup and not look like a clown, u just have to have the right techniques and have a good sense of style,, if u watch emericas next top model and look at tyra banks make up, it can vary between heavy makeup and the light simple look but notice that it looks good, im sick of all those raz makeup that some ppl do with thick lip liners, odd lipsticks, too much blush and bad eye shadow and eyeliner application. Of course u will look like a masquarade if you dont know how to wear make up properly, what do u expect!
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by Nella(f): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2007
mimi4eva:

i think it depends on the occasion, in the day time, its nice to have a fresh look , hence natural makeup is a nice option but on special occassions, parties or weddings one can highlight facial features such as dramatic eyes. The problem with a lot of nigerian women is that they just don't know how to wear makeup. There is a difference between looking like a masquarade and looking glamourous. you can still wear heavy makeup and not look like a clown, u just have to have the right techniques and have a good sense of style,, if u watch emericas next top model and look at tyra banks make up, it can vary between heavy makeup and the light simple look but notice that it looks good, im sick of all those raz makeup that some people do with thick lip liners, odd lipsticks, too much blush and bad eye shadow and eyeliner application. Of course u will look like a masquarade if you don't know how to wear make up properly, what do u expect!

true talk wink
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by sammyjl(f): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2007
cool Light makeup please
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by Verycool: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2008
mimi4eva:

i think it depends on the occasion, in the day time, its nice to have a fresh look , hence natural makeup is a nice option but on special occassions, parties or weddings one can highlight facial features such as dramatic eyes. The problem with a lot of nigerian women is that they just don't know how to wear makeup. There is a difference between looking like a masquarade and looking glamourous. you can still wear heavy makeup and not look like a clown, u just have to have the right techniques and have a good sense of style,, if u watch emericas next top model and look at tyra banks make up, it can vary between heavy makeup and the light simple look but notice that it looks good, im sick of all those raz makeup that some people do with thick lip liners, odd lipsticks, too much blush and bad eye shadow and eyeliner application. Of course u will look like a masquarade if you don't know how to wear make up properly, what do u expect!

You're very right
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by wanville(m): 2:02am On Apr 24, 2009
smiley
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by Gracito(f): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
How can u start a Thread like this? angry.Being natural is the best thing.or a light make-up maybe white powder and lipgloss.Not colour lipgloss. cool
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by bluespice(f): 5:12am On Apr 26, 2009
light for day, heavy for nite is wat we were taught
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by Pepeye(f): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
Light all the time . . .less is more
Re: Which Is Better Heavy Or Light Make-up? by mamagee3(f): 3:11am On Jan 28, 2010
Heavy make-up at night and Light make-up at the daytime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? / Ladies Secret Way To Make Your Hair Look Longer And Nice In Less Than 1 Week!!! / Why Are Black Women Into Soft Hair So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.