Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Do I Start From ??? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Do I Start From ??? (467 Views)

How Do I Start Please / Programming: Where Do I Start From / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Start From ??? by iKwaffy: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys please I need your advise on this

OK I just bagged a BSc In Economics and I would like learn Programming or coding (I don't know which is the appropriate term to use) because I have Interest in Financial Technology

So where do I start from
Re: Why Do I Start From ??? by shawante(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2021
iKwaffy:

OK I just bagged a BSc In Economics and I would like learn Programming or coding (I don't know which is the appropriate term to use) because I have Interest in Financial Technology

So where do I start from
start from somewhere
Re: Why Do I Start From ??? by stanliwise(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
iKwaffy:

So where do I start from
Hope you’re not trying to learn it so you get any big job anytime soon?
If No then you can start by getting a laptop, start with web programming or any coding Language your can start with and start. Try out new language and stick with the one that start giving you value for your time. You can always return /jump to others when you understand things better.

Meanwhile if self development is not the reason you want to learn programming. Then simply go into job hunt or get more cert for your Bsc.
Coding takes time and patience to mature
Re: Why Do I Start From ??? by iKwaffy: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2021
stanliwise:

Hope you’re not trying to learn it so you get any big job anytime soon?
If No then you can start by getting a laptop, start with web programming or any coding Language your can start with and start. Try out new language and stick with the one that start giving you value for your time. You can always return /jump to others when you understand things better.

Meanwhile if self development is not the reason you want to learn programming. Then simply go into job hunt or get more cert for your Bsc.
Coding takes time and patience to mature

Thank you very much
Re: Why Do I Start From ??? by LikeAking: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
iKwaffy:

So where do I start from

Bros!
Re: Why Do I Start From ??? by iKwaffy: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
LikeAking:

Bros!

Sire !

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Fully Utilize The Concepts Of Java / I Need Help With This React Code. / Learning To Code Is Not Easy Teaching To Code Is Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.