Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Can A Programmer Earn Enough Money As A Freelancer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can A Programmer Earn Enough Money As A Freelancer? (475 Views)

How Do I Make Money As A Web Developer? / How Can I Make Money As A Web Developer? / 13 Best Techniques To Earn Money As A Web Developer In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Programmer Earn Enough Money As A Freelancer? by KelvinRukky(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2022
I've been learning programming for up to two years now and I've been funding the training from my hustles within the university environment I live in. I've invested a lot of money and I really need to start earning some money from these skills in order to fund my advanced training in this career.
I'm good at front-end development and python.
Experienced tech gurus should please help out.
Re: How Can A Programmer Earn Enough Money As A Freelancer? by jesmond3945: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
KelvinRukky:
I've been learning programming for up to two years now and I've been funding the training from my hustles within the university environment I live in. I've invested a lot of money and I really need to start earning some money from these skills in order to fund my advanced training in this career.
I'm good at front-end development and python.
Experienced tech gurus should please help out.
have you been applying for jobs or probably monetizing your applications?
Re: How Can A Programmer Earn Enough Money As A Freelancer? by shaggy007(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
From what you said, you're into web design?

Explore other fields of programming, there are a lot of web designers in the ocean.

Lastly, try and solve problems.

Be observant and see what people need in their lives.

Then find a solution to it.

You will stand out from the rest.
Re: How Can A Programmer Earn Enough Money As A Freelancer? by Millz404(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: How Can A Programmer Earn Enough Money As A Freelancer? by jesmond3945: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
shaggy007:
From what you said, you're into web design?

Explore other fields of programming, there are a lot of web designers in the ocean.

Lastly, try and solve problems.

Be observant and see what people need in their lives.

Then find a solution to it.

You will stand out from the rest.
there is a lot of web opportunities in web design too and quick bucks too. Data science is a bit tough.

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Solution To Migrate Google Workspace Email To Office 365 / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.