Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House (3451 Views)

Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by MsDoris(f): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Ex Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemates, Tsakute Ladi Jonah aka Saskay and Maria Benjamin Chike Agueze have finally reunited weeks after the conclusion of the reality show.

Saskay on Tuesday, 16th November, paid the former air hostess turned realtor a surprise visit at her new Luxurious penthouse in Lagos.

During their stay in the Big Brother Naija shjne ya house, the two friends bonded pretty well and undoubtedly related better than with some other housemates.

In a video posted via her Instagram story, Saskay, was seen making her way to Maria's beautifully furnished home with a bottle of wine.

As she got to the door she waited patiently to surprise Maria and the look on latter's face showed that it worked.

Maria who was pleased to see Saskay welcomed her heartily into her home and the both of them had an amazing time together.

They were spotted dancing and vibing as they reconnected.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/bbnaija-saskay-pays-maria-surprise.html

Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by meobizy(f): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Maria Benjamin Chike Agueze
There’s also an Nkechi somewhere in the mix. Only one human being with five names. Her father tried his best to make sure she didn’t run outside of Igbo land to her mother’s country of origin.

I don’t remember seeing Maria bond with anyone else but Pere while in the house. Such news is more reason why I want Kayode sacked from handling the affairs of the show. Knowing Saskay, maybe she wants Maria to initiate her into catching big gods. I can’t blame her, she’s young and innocent-looking. Her market go sell wella.

5 Likes

Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by Rahkman: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:

There’s also an Nkechi somewhere in the mix. Only one human being with five names. Her father tried his best to make sure she doesn’t run outside of Igbo land to her mother’s country of origin.

I don’t remember seeing Maria bond with anyone else but Pere while in the house. Such news is more reason why I want Kayode sacked from handling the affairs of the show. Knowing Saskay, maybe she wants Maria to initiate her into catching big gods. I can’t blame her, she’s young and innocent-looking. Her market go sell wella.
same way mercy initiate innocent diane into the ashawo buisness...

1 Like

Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by meobizy(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Rahkman:
Diane wasn’t innocent, she only appeared so. She was looking for someone to mentor her into the business. Since these years we’ve not seen any controversy surrounding her and big gods so either she stealthily pulled away from Mercy or is able to cover her tracks.
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by DIKEnaWAR: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Maria be like the kinda person you go visit and the moment she answers the door, she go begin worry about what brought you and when you will be leaving.

I know say her besties thing with Liqour can't work. She can only besties with Jackie, but it seems they didn't connect well in the house.
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by DIKEnaWAR: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:
Diane wasn’t innocent, she only appeared so. She was looking for someone to mentor her into the business. Since these years we’ve not seen any controversy surrounding her and big gods so either she stealthily pulled away from Mercy or is able to cover her tracks.

Diane was doing free show. Whether na farming implement phase she dey go through or she no Sabi the business, na only her know.
Good thing God rescued her from Mercy cos that one no get conscience for the trade.

2 Likes

Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by wisdomkid: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:

Knowing Saskay, maybe she wants Maria to initiate her into catching big gods. I can’t blame her, she’s young and innocent-looking. Her market go sell wella.

Rahkman:

It's pathetic that you guys (I know you're all disgusting males) have no respect for yourself and your days are clouded with the thoughts that all wealthy females must have a guy sponsoring her. Shame that it's your fellow MEN that are making money while you wallow in shallow mental strings that can't even make you millionaires.

I know for sure that you also think all wealthy Nigerian men are ritualists or yahoo boiz. You guys all have a pattern, same mental thoughts of blaming the world and thinking yourself righteous. STUPID low IQ humans.
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by meobizy(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
wisdomkid:

It's pathetic that you guys (I know you're all disgusting males) have no respect for yourself and your days are clouded with the thoughts that all wealthy females must have a guy sponsoring her. Shame that it's your fellow MEN that are making money while you wallow in shallow mental strings that can't even make you millionaires.

I know for sure that you also think all wealthy Nigerian men are ritualists or yahoo boiz. You guys all have a pattern, same mental thoughts of blaming the world and thinking yourself righteous. STUPID low IQ humans.
Debating online is the biggest waste of time. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by Inspiration007: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
wisdomkid:

Defending ladies like Angel, Maria and Mercy... Shows you're are the one with the low IQ
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by wisdomkid: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Inspiration007:

Defending ladies like Angel, Maria and Mercy... Shows you're are the one with the low IQ

So Angel, Maria, and Mercy are the only ladies you know? grin grin grin
No, we should defend men in Boko Haram Sects, Killer herdsmen (bandits), arm robbers, kidnappers, etc. I should probably curse all men too, because those people I mentioned represent the entire Nigerian men, right?
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by OBALOLA55(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
wisdomkid:

So Angel, Maria, and Mercy are the only ladies you know? grin grin grin
No, we should defend men in Boko Haram Sects, Killer herdsmen (bandits), arm robbers, kidnappers, etc. I should probably curse all men too, because those people I mentioned represent the entire Nigerian men, right?
WHO IS THIS SIMPle KID
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by wisdomkid: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHO IS THIS SIMPle KID

Oga sir. Master of iron and defender of Earth, go and fight your fellow MEN who are actually doing wrong and needs to be brought down, not wagging online war against women... lolz
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by chicoMX(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
FynestBoi and MissyB3

It seems you two are moderating this thread with one eye closed.

I been following this thread since it was created, I read where Wisdomkid dragged inspiration mum into a discussion involving Angel, Maria and Mercy. .

He got banned for his offensive reply (this is good) and his comment was deleted. What did wisdomkid get in return? His comment was modified and he's allowed to roam about NL.

This does not make any sense lol.
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by wisdomkid: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
chicoMX:
FynestBoi and MissyB3

It seems you two are moderating this thread with one eye closed.

I been following this thread since it was created, I read where Wisdomkid dragged inspiration mum into a discussion involving Angel, Maria and Mercy. .

He got banned for his offensive reply (this is good) and his comment was deleted. What did wisdomkid get in return? His comment was modified and he's allowed to roam about NL.

This does not make any sense lol.

So because I said all Women are not scum, feeding off men and have the intelligence to build businesses that can make them rich, I should be banned? So according to all MACHO men, women are foolish, doesn't have the brain to make wealth and are generally h0es?

its sad how degraded Women have been because of the few mistakes of others.. While men in Boko Haram, Bandits, kidnappers, arm robbers, rapists, does not generalize MEN in Nigeria. But Mercy, Angel and Maria generalizes WOMEN.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House by chicoMX(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
wisdomkid:

So because I said all Women are not scum, feeding off men and have the intelligence to build businesses that can make them rich, I should be banned? So according to all MACHO men, women are foolish, doesn't have the brain to make wealth and are generally h0es?

its sad how degraded Women have been because of the few mistakes of others.. While men in Boko Haram, Bandits, kidnappers, arm robbers, rapists, does not generalize MEN in Nigeria. But Mercy, Angel and Maria generalizes WOMEN.

cry cry cry cry cry
Na. What did you say to Inspiration before the mods modified your comment. Y'all better answer me.

Cc FynestBoi and missyB3

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ezeruonye Wedding Pictures. / Affordable Tag Heur, Hublot, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin Wristwatc / 2014 SEXIEST MAN ..RAMSEY NOAH, 2FACE ,....(PHOTOS) Who do you pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.