Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed (921 Views)

FG Can’t Recruit Area Boys To Collect Taxes – Taiwo Oyedele / FINALLY!!! Atiku Does The Irreparable Damage To Tinubu Of Nigeria, Also Have Cas / Hunters In Nigeria Also Have Paramilitary Uniform Like Customs, FRSC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by nairalandankrah: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Minister for information and communication Lai Mohammed has disclosed that bandits in the north who have taken over the collection of taxes from some state governments are no different from area boys in Lagos and several parts of southern Nigeria who also harass and collect taxes from Nigerians doing businesses in those areas...

In a chat with Sahara Tv, he said, " Do you know how many places in this country where area boys collect taxes?,in many of these cities in the south they've also carved out their territories, does it mean that the area boys have taken over those cities NO!..

Watch interview here: https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1460713712122277894?s=09

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Fahdiga(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2021
What a terrible human from the pit of hell. I wonder how this man sleeps at night after telling all this heart wrecking lies. I suspect this man is the Lucifer that the Bible was talking about. He is evil

6 Likes

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by TundeWX: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Do agberos kidnap n demand ransom? undecided
Do agberos carry AK 47? undecided
Do agberos appoint district Head and collect tax from community? undecided
Do agbero raid and kill indiscriminately? undecided
I'll rest my case here

US say I shu tell you to carry uber to there nearest embassy o

3 Likes

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by yuping(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2021
You see life
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2021
Why is Nigeria so unfortunate with her leaders?

4 Likes

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Asgard73: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2021
This government need mutiny.. many of their officials have lost sense .. .. Nigerians c ant continue like this.

Not supporting violence change of government.. but as it is .. Nigerians will celebrate any .

1 Like

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Welcum: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2021
TundeWX:
Do agberos kidnap n demand ransom? undecided
Do agberos carry AK 47? undecided
Do agberos appoint district Head and collect tax from community? undecided
Do agbero raid and kill indiscriminately? undecided
I'll rest my case here

US say I shu tell you to carry uber to there nearest embassy o
Everything keeps pointing to the fact that the Buhari Government is behind these terrorists troubling Nigeria. This defence should be taken beyond its face value. It's time for Nigerians to get woke and help themselves. There's no government in place.
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by gasparpisciotta: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2021
Psychiatric patient
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by TundeWX: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Welcum:

Everything keeps pointing to the fact that the Buhari Government is behind these terrorists troubling Nigeria. This defence should be taken beyond its face value. It's time for Nigerians to get woke and help themselves. There's no government in place.

Most definitely...that was how boko haram was pampered and cuddled by the borno govt till it snowballed into a monster

3 Likes

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Ulunne777(f): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2021
I miss Frank Nweke Jnr and Dora Akunyili.Ppl who made our forbears value the office of the info minister.
I alongside my Father always looked forward to listening and hearing from them!
And what do we have today,Lai. Does Lai even understand what this office reps?

1 Like

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Aketi2: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Once you see that cap with crescent and star facing left, know that the person wearing such cap is under an Arabian demon that makes them lie.
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Minime10(f): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Minister for information and communication Lai Mohammed has disclosed that bandits in the north who have taken over the collection of taxes from some state governments are no different from area boys in Lagos and several parts of southern Nigeria who also harass and collect taxes from Nigerians doing businesses in those areas...

In a chat with Sahara Tv, he said, " Do you know how many places in this country where area boys collect taxes?,in many of these cities in the south they've also carved out their territories, does it mean that the area boys have taken over those cities NO!..

Watch interview here: https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1460713712122277894?s=09

Who else agree with me that lie Mohammed has gone completely bunkum

1 Like

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by rejoice4eva(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lie, Liar, Laiar, Liest.
All Liars shall not see God.
What a tragedy!!!!
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Israel19: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
...when God created heaven and earth
....created man on the six day
....He rested on the 7th day
....while He was resting, Lucifer created Africanigerian politicians
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by a4cube: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Taking a jab to Jagaban. I thought both are in the same camp.
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Paragon311(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Quite a pity I am part of this Shithole of a country.
It is finished
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Racoon(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
The man is just a terrible shameless liar.
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Lionnation: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Other people have held this office in the past non of them generated so much controversy like this guy, infact they are usually fun to listen to, people like labaran maku, frank wneke, Dora akunyili, john odeh. It was Dora who introduced the slogan to maket Nigeria (good people great nation). Now what do we have with buhari, APc

1 Like

Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Coldsperm: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Woe betide any man that still get hope in this cesspit called Zoogeria. Wetin even concern me sef. My prayer is to be seeing enough money daily, so as to be able to be visiting this newly opened brothel in my street. You need to see all those young pretty Benue babes and some from Calabar. Those Tiv babes can make you speak in 137 languages within a minute. Since this Ogwa man opened her brothel last three weeks, I have never failed to visit there any day. I am now a Celebrity there and very soon I will start getting discount from those Oloshos and may even be allowed to do for free if I no get money. Besides I dey buy them drinks sometimes.
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
We're on our own in this corntree, know this and know peace embarassed
Re: Like Bandits, Area boys In southern Nigeria Also Collect Taxes -Lai Mohammed by Igboland: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
I will believe this when I watch or hear him say this with my two eyes till then I do not believe this news.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, It May Still Be Two Corrupt Politicians For 2023 / Please Don't Disgrace Me-- Woman Says After Been Caught Stealing / What Is Gej's Legacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.