Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some (926 Views)

Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom / Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures / Leader Of Hunters Show Off Charms They Use While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by BrendanJo(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2021
I don't know if any one has ever experienced this. I will need your candid advice.
Last week on my way to work, I saw a life fish on my way coming out from a bush. The area is a waterlog area that whenever it rains I learned cat fish from fishpond are washed to the environment. And those that saw the fish also said it was from fishpond. But the distance where I saw the fish and the water area is like 50 meter.
However, today on my way to work I saw a clay pot on that same spot with some kind of food, white oil and fowl feathers in it.
Note: I'm not Yoruba. But I was told is normal fish. My problem now is that same spot is where there are using for their sacrifices. And that's the road I have been passing since January till date.
So is there anyone with such experience? Do they use fresh life fish for sacrifices and drop on the road? What is the implications for those who cook and eat such fish unknowingly?
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by delzbaba(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2021
U chop fresh catfish wey dey waka for road? People get mind oh
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by EmptyGarden(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Abeg which type of work you dey work? Because the road you dey pass go the work tire me o.
And how you take mistakingly chop fresh sacrificial fish?
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by Lastmankc(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Nah the fish go kill you las las
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Anything can be used for sacrifice tongue catfish can go 100m on land without water...
The fish may not be among the sacrifice though
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by BrendanJo(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Is not a major road to be precise, is just s short cut, and is a kind of swampy environment.
delzbaba:
U chop fresh catfish wey dey waka for road? People get mind oh
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by BrendanJo(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Is a short cut though, not a major road. I was told people do catch fish around the area too whenever it rains. Also, I don't actually know if it was used for sacrifice, but I only saw those other things this morning and that's why I'm just being curious to know.
EmptyGarden:
Abeg which type of work you dey work? Because the road you dey pass go the work tire me o.
And how you take mistakingly chop fresh sacrificial fish?
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by BrendanJo(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2021
OK thanks, that was also my thought though because that day nothing was attached or was there, just only the fish that comes from the bush and it rain a before that day which made everyone who saw it believe that it escape from fishpond.
Jamesbiodun:
Anything can be used for sacrifice tongue catfish can go 100m on land without water...
The fish may not be among the sacrifice though
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by BrendanJo(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Hahahaha what you don't know will not kill me. Any normal person will see such and still pick it up.
Lastmankc:
Nah the fish go kill you las las
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by EmptyGarden(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
BrendanJo:
Is a short cut though, not a major road. I was told people do catch fish around the area too whenever it rains. Also, I don't actually know if it was used for sacrifice, but I only saw those other things this morning and that's why I'm just being curious to know.
But you chop the fish? If yes, make we begin discuss your cleansing.
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by Napoleondegreat: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oga you need to check yourself spiritually. The truth is that the fish is a sacrificial fish and you are programed to eat it. Nothing would have stopped you from eating it. You may be an ancestor in human form. So go and check yourself spiritually. But then there is no implication on your side. The sacrifice has been completed by you eating the fish and nothing can be done sir. But then something must be funny in your spiritual realm. So go and check yourself young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by VEHINTOLAR: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
BrendanJo:
I don't know if any one has ever experienced this. I will need your candid advice.
Last week on my way to work, I saw a life fish on my way coming out from a bush. The area is a waterlog area that whenever it rains I learned cat fish from fishpond are washed to the environment. And those that saw the fish also said it was from fishpond. But the distance where I saw the fish and the water area is like 50 meter.
However, today on my way to work I saw a clay pot on that same spot with some kind of food, white oil and fowl feathers in it.
Note: I'm not Yoruba. But I was told is normal fish. My problem now is that same spot is where there are using for their sacrifices. And that's the road I have been passing since January till date.
So is there anyone with such experience? Do they use fresh life fish for sacrifices and drop on the road? What is the implications for those who cook and eat such fish unknowingly?

Op,can you please explain what's being a Yoruba or not has to do with your supposedly sacrificial fish here ?

1 Like

Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by BrendanJo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
I'm in Yoruba land and I never knew if they do use fresh fish for sacrifice, it wasn't killed, and it was coming out from a waterlog area. I only saw the fish last week still alive and moving, but saw a different thing at that spot today. Some said is just a coincidence.
VEHINTOLAR:

Op,can you please explain what's being a Yoruba or not has to do with your supposedly sacrificial fish here ?
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by BrendanJo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
And what if the fish has nothing to do with the sacrifice? Because if is meant for it, they would have attached it with other things which will show is for sacrifice instead just fish alone.
Napoleondegreat:
Oga you need to check yourself spiritually. The truth is that the fish is a sacrificial fish and you are programed to eat it. Nothing would have stopped you from eating it. You may be an ancestor in human form. So go and check yourself spiritually. But then there is no implication on your side. The sacrifice has been completed by you eating the fish and nothing can be done sir. But then something must be funny in your spiritual realm. So go and check yourself young man
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by richiemcgold: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Op pls believe me if i say there's nothing to worry about.
i would've explained further but no time to waste time.
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by BrendanJo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hahahaha, OK
richiemcgold:
Op pls believe me if i say there's nothing to worry about.
i would've explained further but no time to waste time.
Re: Can They Use Fresh Life Fish For Sacrifices And What's The Effect Eating By Some by VEHINTOLAR: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
BrendanJo:
I'm in Yoruba land and I never knew if they do use fresh fish for sacrifice, it wasn't killed, and it was coming out from a waterlog area. I only saw the fish last week still alive and moving, but saw a different thing at that spot today. Some said is just a coincidence.

Okay,thanks for the clarifications.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! 2023: PDP NWC Members Visit Orji Kalu, In Closed Door Meeting (Pics) / Why Is Their No Protest In The Diaspora Over MNK Detention / 2023: Popular Ifá Priest Predicts Bola Tinubu As Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.