Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth (491 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2021
The tips to getting your best body back really fast is controlling how you gain weight during the 9momths...

I discovered this information before having my first baby...but I realised every new mom.wants to.know this as well...why keep it to myself?

*Our Ebook is available for purchase..... At the promo price of 2,000 for the first 10mothers to grab this*

There were somethings we wish we knew before been pregnant like

�How we could minimize the extent of stretch marks we had

�How to use essential oils to control the stretch marks whivh ones are good and the ones that are not

�4helpful ways to reduce swollen feet's in pregnancy

�Fun games and projects to make 9months fun while we wait for child birth

�The best smoothies for pregnancy

�8must have pregnancy products to make 9momths fun and easy

�Exercises to make birth easy and reduce pain

�10things to do to.have an intelligent baby

�Foods to eat to give your baby a glowing skin and strengthen their immunity

�12dangerous foods to avoid for a healthy pregnancy..

Its a 35pages book, packed with enough knowledge to.keep you informed

I made these researches for myself when I was to have my first baby, but it occurred to.me so many new moms would love to know this things and there are so many repsonses om google....

What if everything was compiled into a book for you...you have it and can read it at your pace?

*I could easily charge 10,000 for this detailed Information*

But its the bonus and promo period...I'll give it away to just 20people at a give away price of

To grab your slots, chat up 07013884584 to get it now!

Once we have 20people we get the price back to 10,000

Hurry now!

Re: How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth by dumahi(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Good one op. Also, one of the best ways to keep your body and your mood up during pregnancy and while nursing a baby is to find a way to be active on social media while also earning money out of it.

This thread will help you with this...
https://www.nairaland.com/6852564/mf-bigroup-how-make-up
Re: How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
dumahi:
Good one op. Also, one of the best ways to keep your body and your mood up during pregnancy and while nursing a baby is to find a way to be active on social media while also earning money out of it.

This thread will help you with this...
https://www.nairaland.com/6852564/mf-bigroup-how-make-up

Pls make your own post separately...you dont have to post it under my thread be warned....
Re: How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Knowledge they say is power...

Get your best body back after childbirth using the tips discussed in this ebook

Chat up 07013884584 to get yours
Re: How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Keep your husband attracted to you

Dont forget that your kids will grow up someday and get married while you are left with your husband...

Don't loose your self in the.process of training your kids....leave some time out to.pamper.yourself and retain your beauty...

There are tips for this...

Get our ebook: pregnancy and you
Re: How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Don't let this promo pass you by
Re: How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ebook still available....Learn how to loose weight gained during childbirth. And also loose belly fat...
Re: How To Get Your Best Body Back 5months After Childbirth by Glowbytee(f): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
The information is still very much available at that price..chat up before price increases

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Rejects Kim Kardashian's Divorce Petition / Single Moms Raising Boys / Which Company Is Best For Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.