Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! (512 Views)

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / I Wish There Was A God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Is it wrong for me to think this way as a born-again Christian?

I most times can't understand why Christians and Moslems would be attacking each other. I've seen a lot on this forum. Christians saying something against Mohammed. Moslems saying something against Jesus. And it goes on.

The atheists saying derogatory things about God etc.

Charlatan pastors fleecing their members etc. If everyone got up and walked out en masse one day, the other 'pastors' would learn but it'll never happen. Not in Africa anyway.

I think there would be more peace on earth if there was NO religion whatsoever but then again, Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword." However, it is NOT the Christians who are wielding the sword!

Ignore my rambling ojare. Sigh!!
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Rikze: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
shocked

The problem is not from Religion, but from false religions that masquerade as worshippers of the true God.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorM:

The truth is you are not a Christian at all not to talk of being BORN AGAIN.
Most people like you just like to belong when they see something is widely accepted but you don't really want to know what is involved.

What you're seeing today is the result of Jesus' prophetic parable found at Matthew 13:24-30

Jesus came to establish pure worship but Satan came in when all the pioneers of Christianity are sleeping (dead) Matthew 13:25

Jesus commanded the angels not to interfere {Matthew 13:27-28} they should allow all these groups to continue growing together until the time of harvest. So the religions rocking the entire inherited earth today are all claiming they believe in Jesus but only one belongs to him while others are the products of Satan's weeds.
For your information this is the last minute of the spiritual warfare it's not about weapons but psychological, you have just shown with the topic of this particular thread that your faith in Jesus has been affected badly by Satan's missiles! Isaiah 54:17 compare to Ephesians 6:14-20

Well your faith can't be strong when it's not built on the truth that's why you don't know the hour in which we are now, that's how they will continue to argue blindly until God's kingdom come to wipe them all away!
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Thank you. When I grow up, I want to be like you - judgemental!
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

The problem is not from Religion, but from false religions that masquerade as worshippers of the true God.

This I agree with. Thank you.
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorM:

I most times can't understand why Christians and Moslems would be attacking each other. I've seen a lot on this forum. Christians saying something against Mohammed. Moslems saying something against Jesus. And it goes on.

Charlatan pastors fleecing their members etc. If everyone got up and walked out en masse one day, the other 'pastors' would learn but it'll never happen. Not in Africa anyway.

I think there would be more peace on earth if there was NO religion whatsoever but then again, Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword." However, it is NOT the Christians who are wielding the sword!

That is what you get when the world is full of Satan's Children!
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorM:

That is what you get when the world is full of Satan's Children!

And for saying this, respectfully, it proves you are not a Child of God, otherwise ye would have known what is going on and what is at stake.
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Rikze: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorM:

This I agree with. Thank you.

shocked

Many thanks!
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorM:

Thank you. When I grow up, I want to be like you - judgemental!

"You're not a Christian" doesn't mean judgment rather it's a call to help you know the truth but if you're not willing it's left to you.

Judgment is when someone calls you a criminal not when a person tells you that you're not a tailor when you're claiming so! undecided
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by SimplePlan34: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
God himself is the problem. He made us unequal which is what has brought trouble in this world
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Jman24(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Most people like you just like to belong when they see something is widely accepted but you don't really want to know what is involved.

What you're seeing today is the result of Jesus' prophetic parable found at Matthew 13:24-30

Jesus came to establish pure worship but Satan came in when all the pioneers of Christianity are sleeping (dead) Matthew 13:25

Jesus commanded the angels not to interfere {Matthew 13:27-28} they should allow all these groups to continue growing together until the time of harvest. So the religions rocking the entire inherited earth today are all claiming they believe in Jesus but only one belongs to him while others are the products of Satan's weeds.
For your information this is the last minute of the spiritual warfare it's not about weapons but psychological, you have just shown with the topic of this particular thread that your faith in Jesus has been affected badly by Satan's missiles! Isaiah 54:17 compare to Ephesians 6:14-20

Well your faith can't be strong when it's not built on the truth that's why you don't know the hour in which we are now, that's how they will continue to argue blindly until God's kingdom come to wipe them all away!

Max I'm back for you grin

Let's say he agrees to just pure worship without being a registered jw member would you identify with his beliefs ?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Jman24(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

There is nothing like that. You are the person that gave the types ..lol
Religion is an organized scam. I can prove it
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jman24:

Max I'm back for you grin
Let's say he agrees to just pure worship without being a registered jw member would you identify with his beliefs ?

Jman24:

Religion is an organized scam. I can prove it

If you're sure that there is no true religion then what exactly do you want with me? smiley
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Yippeedaniel(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Soon religion will kill everyone and only 8 million jw will remain. God has always from time killed people as a way of proving his might.
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Jman24(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If you're sure that there is no true religion then what exactly do you want with me? smiley

Typical Max and dodging. I don't know why you have a hard time explaining things to me.
That comment wasn't directed at you. Answer the question meant for you grin
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Jman24:

Typical Max and dodging. I don't know why you have a hard time explaining things to me.
That comment wasn't directed at you. Answer the question meant for you grin
Why should i consider answering you? cheesy
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Jman24(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Why should i consider answering you? cheesy

grin I understand
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Good! cheesy
Jman24:

grin I understand
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2021
SimplePlan34:
God himself is the problem. He made us unequal which is what has brought trouble in this world

Camry, corolla, Yaris, Prado, Tundra, Sequoia all are not equal, YET ALL ARE GOOD AS THE CREATOR MADE THEM.

It is your fault that you put yourselves into Trouble like a the Camry going for a drive in Badagry Beach and expecting that it shall have no troubles.

It is you O men who called and invited troubles into your own souls
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2021
SimplePlan34:

The highlighted is a misconception!

We are all equal before God but Satan, Adam and Eve doesn't want equality that's why they rebelled against God's equality arrangement.

God is using the Bible to pass the information on why there is injustice in the world today, of course someone whose laws excludes no man can't be responsible for iniquity! smiley
Re: Sometimes, I Wish There Was NO Religion In The World. It's Caused A Lot Of Pain! by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
PastorM:

I feel you. I do wish that sometimes too but I don't think the problem is religion per se. I think it's a communication and understanding problem.

As for atheists saying derogatory things against your god, for me it is merely a literary device to get people to pull back and take a second look. Authors use it all the time to make people have deeper thoughts but religious people balk at any criticism of their god or religious figures and refuse to engage in logical, constructive thinking. Like I said anyway it's a communication problem.

Please more ramblings, it keeps it real.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal For Fund To Build New Mosque / What Does This Dream Mean, Help. / VIDEO: Reverend Caught With An Ashawo Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.