Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody (1215 Views)

Fake Soldier Arrested In Nasarawa / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by HgsMediaPlus: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
One Emmanuel Dominic, age 24 pretending to be a soldier has been arrested by Operatives of the Niger State Police Command while trying to set his friend free from police custody, HGS Media Plus reports.

The suspects from Tungan area of Minna was arrested on Wednesday, October 27 by Operatives attached to Maitumbi Division.

The suspect was said to have dressed in a Camouflage uniform and went to the Police Division station, parading himself as a soldier of the Nigerian Army with service no. 05313 attached to TRADOC, Minna with the intention of securing the release of his friend in police custody.

Upon interrogation, the suspect was discovered to be fake and was immediately arrested. The suspect confessed to have been a barrack boy of the Army barrack in Minna, adding that his father was soldier hence the uniform in his possession.

Recovered from the suspect is one wooden carved gun, two axe, one jackknife, two kit bags, two OG green trousers, one army camouflage vest, shirt, boot, face cap, and a walking stick.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun who confirmed the arrest said the suspect will be arraigned in court for prosecution immediately after investigation is concluded.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/17/fake-soldier-arrested-while-trying-to-release-his-friend-in-police-custody/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by NwaAmaikpe: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
shocked

I pity him, I cant even imagine what will become of him there.
The second wrongest place to go to with a fake identity is a Nigerian police station.

The number one place remains a brothel.

The day my cousin stormed a brothel claiming to be a taskforce official was the day he found out that iodine and methylated spirit can not be used in dressing preek injuries.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by TundeWX: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
smiley my late grandpa will always say." Na small mistake dey turn akamu to kunu" smiley
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by Shellsploit: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Soldier wey get beards shocked shocked shocked
Let's hear what NwaAmaikpe has to say!

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by rottennaija(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Some people can make decisions
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by Pipefitter: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Double wahala
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by tillaman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by Rikze: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
shocked shocked

Wahala don enter trouble
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by Randy100: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fake things don't last, why not put the energy in joining the army.

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by Doubleoh7: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Trouble dey sleep, iyanga go wake am up. Some people and their audacity shaa
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
This guy don enter SOUP.

He will alleged of Banditry.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by tydi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
TundeWX:
smiley my late grandpa will always say." Na small mistake dey turn akamu to kunu" smiley

Your late grandpa is a wise man . Must had written alot quotes from younder!!
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by TundeWX: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
wink
tydi:

Your late grandpa is a wise man . Must had written alot quotes from younder!!
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by Flamees(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Real friend
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity him, I cant even imagine what will become of him there.
The second wrongest place to go to with a fake identity is a Nigerian police station.

The number one place remains a brothel.

The day my cousin stormed a brothel claiming to be a taskforce official was the day he found out that iodine and methylated spirit can not be used in dressing preek injuries.

Lol... Onyen ara grin
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by Boogyman557: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Trying To Release His Friend In Police Custody by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Lolx

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Moment A 2-year-old Boy’s Head Gets Stuck Inside A Balusters (video) / 17 Men With 35 Dogs, Charms, Cutlasses Arrested In Ondo / She Died A Virgin: The Untold Story Of Bamise, Her Death & Last Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.