Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning (262 Views)

Senate Directs Investigation Into Excessive Bank Charges / Coronavirus: Family Of 3 From Edo State Died Of Excessive Use Of Chloroquine / Leaders Of APC And PDP Are The Cause Of Violence In Kano - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning by ggood: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please what is the cause of excessive Yawning I notice that my girl yawn alot what could be the cause , she eat well , she sleep well and she has time to rest to but she still yawn and it's terrible.
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning by optionalY09: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
stress
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning by Nokio1: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
When I remember that bubu has 500+day's left in office.. I also yawn bitterly

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
When you say my girl, please be specific so we Nairaland docs will ascertain what to prescribe. Well if an infant, it's about time she take the breast milk and if an adult probably craving for a Yogurt.
ggood:
Please what is the cause of excessive Yawning I notice that my girl yawn alot what could be the cause , she eat well , she sleep well and she has time to rest to but she still yawn and it's terrible.
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol

Which planet are you?? Locate yourself first
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning by ekesol: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
ggood:

Class 2 hunger
Re: Please What Is The Cause Of Excessive Yawning by joinnow: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
ggood:

Your brain is rebooting because of tiredness or about to sleep
Or your stomach brain is so annoyed you have � fasting

(1) (Reply)

Makinde Appoints Ex-lautech SUG President As Special Assistant. / Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Work For Unity Of APC In Anambra, Ngige Advises Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.