Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Should I Go On And Do This To My Brother? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Go On And Do This To My Brother? (552 Views)

"Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On And Do This To My Brother? by Ebelelivinston: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good afternoon great minds
Plz don't judge my use of language.I started staying with my elder brother since I was 11 years old,till am now 27 years old now.He is a business man that after five years he was settled by his oga then,he took me from village to come and assist him in running the business.I started my secondary school under his watch till am now a graduate
Re: Should I Go On And Do This To My Brother? by Iniobong34: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Should I Go On And Do This To My Brother? by Arda1000(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
So?
Re: Should I Go On And Do This To My Brother? by museveni(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
K
Re: Should I Go On And Do This To My Brother? by Wawelexy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
So what do u want to do him exactly?

(1) (Reply)

EndSars Massacre: Reno Omokri Begins Move To Send Buhari To Prison / The Blood Pipe Line Uzudimma Will Pay One Day. / A Dismmissed Soldier,corporal Garba Saidu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.