Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency (35184 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA / Akeredolu Appoints Catherine Oludunni Odu As Ondo First Female SSG / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by dododawa1: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ara21:
Why is the son so ugly

Just asking for a friend.
chose one,FINE or UGLY or MONEY or Long/fat PENIS, human being.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by Pharmmaqp: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
planetx:
The silly clown of a governor just paid civil servants 60% of their May salary after paying half of April's still owing them 5 months. And he is supposed to be one the best performing governors in Nigeria. No wonder he his mandating covid vaccine for the civil servants so he can wipe them out, a doctor friend from Akure told me the majority of the worker's who took the vaccine are dead or seriously incapacitated.

Both you and the doctor are mad.

Just imagine the misinformation you are spreading.

If you get mind send me the contact information of that doctor.

Na so una go dey cause unnecessary commotion
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by planetx: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pharmmaqp:

Both you and the doctor are mad.

Just imagine the misinformation you are spreading.

If you get mind send me the contact information of that doctor.

Na so una go dey cause unnecessary commotion
Werey is he owing workers and pensioners five to six months salaries? Yes or no. Suffering and smiling keep defending this demons you call leaders

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
festacman:
Look, Babajide Akeredolu should be commended for getting involved in governance and learning for the future. For goodness sake, it is project monitoring that he is overseeing in the Governor's Office. He is not a commissioner.

Look, this young man could have, like most politicians's kids, decided to stay abroad, go shopping at will and visit exotic destinations, and then come back to Nigeria sometimes to cruise in big cars or ride big bikes and 'oppress' people in nite clubs but he decided to contribute to his Dad's government.
u changed my view about it. Hmmmmm
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by Cantonese: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Throwback:
I would have called it nepotism, but I see it as having an eye that can be trusted, considering the function of that office to the success of the development strides/programmes of the Governor.

John F Kennedy appointed his own brother as Attorney General of the US, on the firm command of his father, who wanted to ensure that his son was making the right decisions and also protected by the social conviction and smarts of the younger Robert F Kennedy.

Now because it is Rotimi Akeredolu and you all begin to find reasons to defend him. “I would have called it nepotism”. If it is not nepotism, what other name would you have called it?

Buhari appointed his Fulani tribesmen and not his children yet you all called it nepotism. We all saw it and called the act by its name.

Brother call a spade a spade. It is called nepotism.

Now we can say that he put a trusted person in that position. If the appointment adds value to his state, then why should we object? If it takes nepotism to move our nation forward, then let’s set aside sentiments and move on.

Please do not take my remark as a support for the ruling party and leadership.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by crixlight2(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
delzbaba:
This man really disappointed me personally.

How , so if you are such position you won’t appoint any of your family member
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by SamuelLoch: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
festacman:
Look, Babajide Akeredolu should be commended for getting involved in governance and learning for the future. For goodness sake, it is project monitoring that he is overseeing in the Governor's Office. He is not a commissioner.

Look, this young man could have, like most politicians's kids, decided to stay abroad, go shopping at will and visit exotic destinations, and then come back to Nigeria sometimes to cruise in big cars or ride big bikes and 'oppress' people in nite clubs but he decided to contribute to his Dad's government.

I dunno why you amassed so much likes on this post... You should know that what you said here needs to be revisited. You should readdress this.
If the offsprings of any government official chooses to be a waste, that's the family's problem.
So, the children of every government official should have an office in their parent's administration? Why? This is not some Kabiyesi palace. This is democracy!
Even if your child is the best-qualified candidate, still source, make it your last option.

Nairaland! We need a dislike button
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by Tareq1105: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Toosure70:
Radarada.please a brother in prayer. This is edi aye to discredit this man. Please pray for.this man.

What is wrong with Aketi?

Honestly, he's just shot himself on the foot. Is he okay? Why's he discrediting APC like this? Your biological son?

I've not heard of this before but I tell you he's going to regret this. This is Power drunk and it should not be allowed to stand.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by edgecution(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
MuMU People shouting it's Nigerian thing.. What about DONALD TRUMP who appointed his Children and the In-Laws?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by SamuelLoch: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cantonese:

Now because it is Rotimi Akeredolu and you all begin to find reasons to defend him. “I would have called it nepotism”. If it is not nepotism, what other name would you have called it?

Buhari appointed his Fulani tribesmen and not his children yet you all called it nepotism. We all saw it and called the act by its name.

Brother call a spade a spade. It is called nepotism.

Now we can say that he put a trusted person in that position. If the appointment adds value to his state, then why should we object? If it takes nepotism to move our nation forward, then let’s set aside sentiments and move on.

Please do not take my remark as a support for the ruling party and leadership.

Don't mind them!
Some people are worse than Buhari, but we wouldn't know because they're not in such position.
Imagine placing almost every of your family member in office, with the excuse that you "trust" them...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by sevenhundred(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Toosure70:
Radarada.please a brother in prayer. This is edi aye to discredit this man. Please pray for.this man.
why? His son is an ondo, nothing wrong to appoint him into government, father is different from son.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by ransomed: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Anything is possible with APC at the helm of affairs.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by juman(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bad behaviour.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by dokyOloye: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry Father,mother,son dey loot Ondo treasury like RATS angry
Babajide awa IPOB grandson, pepper ewedu and gbegiri people grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by toujurs: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
There is nothing wrong in this, his son is a Nigerian and can occupy any position in government if he meets up with the requirements. Any body that thinks otherwise is heartless

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
After house girl that's not from Ondo State get appointment now is son
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by ayenale1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Upon all the money self...the boy still ugly...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by victooman: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
ikay00406:

Respectfully sir, this is Trash. Say no to monarchy or nepotism.
Nepotism in what aspect? is all his sons serving in government? what if this one he appointed have the qualifications and what it takes to carry out that project? pls let not be poor and be witches at the same time.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by ogwumgbe: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
festacman:

Educate them brother, he's better than jobless cow up north whose wedding was attended with over 100 private jets
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by kissdabride: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
God1000:
This is wrong, ondo state is not his family business, this also reminds me of Donald trump when he appointed his daughter Melina as an adviser.

It goes against the constitution
Mr man get your fact right.Melina?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
ikay00406:

Respectfully sir, this is Trash. Say no to monarchy or nepotism.
If I decide to check well I will find out that you supported Donald Trump and wanted him to win a second term. Trump's daughter (Ivanka Trump) was a defacto secretary of state during her father's regime, and her husband help a high profile position in the Trump administration. Have you bothered to know the young man's qualification?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by Talawaka: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
delzbaba:

So Babajide Akeredolu, who studied Engineering but has very limited work experience in the field, is now the DG of the state’s Performance and Project Implementation Monitoring Unit (PPIMU)?

Herein lies the problem with Nigeria. angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by lekonso: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
May be, he will not receive any salary.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by Donpenny(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
I can see what seem to be two formal Governors' sons on that list. The elite are really messing with the common's man brain
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by delzbaba(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Talawaka:

So Babajide Akeredolu, who studied Engineering but has very limited work experience in the field, is now the DG of the state’s Performance and Project Implementation Monitoring Unit (PPIMU)?

Herein lies the problem with Nigeria. angry

this people are all the same i'm really angry right now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by silifat11(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Naija my country... Well, no be today..Okorocha did worst than that
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by bareal(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
See as the son ugly
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by Ndipe(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nepotism. The Federal Government should step in and cancel his son's appointment.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by kareemkamil(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ondo State, people as not seen anything yet
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by seyz91(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
me too
delzbaba:
Re: Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency by seyz91(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
MadamVanessa:
Ondo state don enter

Government of the family, by the family and for the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.