Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos (780 Views)

Soludo's Tax Policies Choking — Schools, Traders Protest / Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by iwaeda: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos

Some traders at the Oyingbo Market in Lagos are protesting the closure of their market.

They carried placards one of which said, "Folashade Tinubu Ojo, Ahmed Tinubu’s daughter leave Oyingbo Market alone. Mainland Local Government, hear our cry." Another placard said, “Folashade Ojo Tinubu, we have children and we have house rent to settle. We refused to be miscreants. (sic)”

Credit: Twitter | kajmacdo, aremuadeolajr

Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by iwaeda: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
The hens are coming home to roost.
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Noted
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by BigSarah(f): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tribalists on Nairaland already made it an Igbo Affair, since Tinubu name was mentioned...

Madam shade sef want money, e sanwo
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by Phcmayor(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
I think I told you tinubu and his household is feeding from lagosians shame on all of them
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by Shellsploit: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
E remain Alaba International Main Market

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by Aksnoopy: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lmao! Werey people.
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by helinues: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Toh
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by iwaeda: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
helinues:
Toh

Keukeu.
Lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by Abdul05: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Omo yebo tinubu name has been mentioned in this room so it is time to cum online grin grin

Continue with ur nonsense commentgrin grin

While ur politicians are twisting and diverting public fund into Their pockets grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by clarocuzioo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
okoo
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Shellsploit:

Why?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by esnbrutality: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Now imagine this useless package...HOW can people be paying "levy's" to people that do not in anyway contribute to the development of the area.

How can a single individual, who is not a "Government" be collecting private "levies" from people that pay "legitimate" taxes to the FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

How can a race that claims to be "sophisticated" encourage this foolishness.

I CAN BEAT MY CHEST...that this useless action is only in the SW. Why are the so called accommodators foolishly allowing a "NON-indigene" to close markets that people get their lively hood from??

This is so unsophisticated....
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by esnbrutality: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
If una no do am ...make thunder locate una ..totally. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Abi you think say people never wakeup...try am abeg..try am...useless agbero miscreant. funny enough miscreants like you arent even Lagosians...

Shellsploit:

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by iwaeda: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Phcmayor:
I think I told you tinubu and his household is feeding from lagosians shame on all of them

How?
Re: PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos by iwaeda: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
esnbrutality:
Now imagine this useless package...HOW can people be paying "levy's" to people that do not in anyway contribute to the development of the area.

How can a single individual, who is not a "Government" be collecting private "levies" from people that pay "legitimate" taxes to the FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

How can a race that claims to be "sophisticated" encourage this foolishness.

I CAN BEAT MY CHEST...that this useless action is only in the SW. Why are the so called accommodators foolishly allowing a "NON-indigene" to close markets that people get their lively hood from??

This is so unsophisticated....

People have been enslaved!

(1) (Reply)

Familes Of Abuja-kaduna Train Passengers Storm Rigasa Train Station / BREAKING: Buhari Sacks CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele (details) / Video Capture of Ahmed Idris, Accountant-General, after EFCC release him on Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.