Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

10 Richest Countries In Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Richest Countries In Africa (31462 Views)

10 Richest Countries In Africa Based On GDP Per Capita Value Including Nigeria / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by lesbiconverter: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Wealth owned by the few tyrants oppressing the masses
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by tctrills: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2021
This post is very misleading. These are the 10 biggest GDPs in Africa not the 10 richest countries. There is a big difference.
Clearly this is just a copy and paste job.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by toyini1234(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2021
if Nigeria is not number one....people will complain. Now that Nigeria is number one people are still complaining. SMH

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Dabliss02(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

are you sure
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Rollitout: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Boko haram was invented to cause distability in our economy.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Rollitout: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2021
tctrills:
This post is very misleading. These are the 10 biggest GDPs in Africa not the 10 richest countries. There is a big difference.
Clearly this is just a copy and paste job.

GDP will determine how rich a nation is

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by shegz24(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Buhari is useless but the last time Nigeria was rich was in the military era or at most OBJ's first democratic term.

Malory:
Nigeria was once a rich country but Buhari came and destroyed everything
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by alawiiyeyoruba1: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Money wey we nor see na audio money be that o

CLARION CALL TO PRESERVE THE YORUBA LANGUAGE
Few days ago, I was having a chat with a teenage boy whose parents are of the Yoruba origin residing in Nigeria, in-fact they reside in the South-Western part of Nigeria (which is actually the Yoruba speaking part of the country). However, it sounds worrisome ........................read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/clarion-call-to-preserve-the-yoruba-language/
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Kunja2: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria?? Okay o

I'm not a millionaire yet but Golden morn will make that possible for everyone that chooses to participate in their promo.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by mfm04622: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Lavisha:
Where is Nigeria?!

First !!!!
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by mfm04622: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2021
ERockson:
Bring proof. We should begin to measure wealth based on per capital income and not GDP so that Nigerians will know their real worth and stop bragging. We are not that rich if you look at our population. Nigeria GDP should be at least threeple our current GDP before we can meet up in standard of living with most of the countries in Africa.

When you talk like this, it seems it is govt's job to grow the economy! No! It is citizens job! If our per capital income is low, it just means our citizens are NOT productive!

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by ERockson: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2021
mfm04622:

When you talk like this, it seems it is govt's job to grow the economy! No! It is citizens job! If our per capital income is low, it just means our citizens are NOT productive!
without enabling environment, no country can grow. Security, good road, power etc that are major growth determinant are whose responsibility?

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by OutisComputers7: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2021
daddytime:
Okay.

It's so unfortunate that this paper ranking isn't reflecting on the citizens.

Such a shame.

Na this one be original audio money....

Patronise my signature.

If Kenya has 100B
And Nigeria 300B. With the difference in side and population I think it's pretty obvious Nigeria is in deep poverty
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by mfm04622: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2021
ERockson:
without enabling environment, no country can grow. Security, good road, power etc that are major growth determinant are whose responsibility?

Lol!!!!!!

I laugh!!!!
Apart from security, all others can be private sector led!
Roads: The govt have allowed companies to invest in roads. The govts is presently inviting the private sector to take over some roads to repair and toll.
Power: this has been privatized for a while now! Why are Nigerians still linking power supply to govt?!
Nigerians don't want to invest in anything. Just trade and fix their money!

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Odide009: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2021
If truly we have this much, Nigerians shouldn't be suffering this much

Hello good people of nairaland. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Lacash: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Sorry mister, I will have to disagree with you on this…..Go and do your home work proply.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Proszy: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Ok u tells ur fact!! We like to know..
Abaman001:
Nigeria is no longer the largest crude oil producers in Africa..... Pls, check your facts before posting.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Knows(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Abeg which 9ja Dey no1?
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Anndrew(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Lolz,na bcus of Davido them create the tread...no b today �� b d richest countries for africa
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by ambale(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Why do we love paper stats so much in this part of the world

Putting it into consideration sef, our population is bigger than most of these countries which means if they do 10 which should be doing 100.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by BlackfireX: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth I told you...

I know naija maybe passing through a maze now , despite that ...we are still gods to other countries

One love

1 Like

Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by muheeb01(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Richest in Gdp but it's citizens are suffering...what an irony,may God help this country and it's inhabitants.

Please check,ask questions and patronize my signatures below.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by EverBlazingy2k(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Please shift Nigeria backward.

How can a rich country depend on borrowing to fund budget?

How can a rich country filled with poor people all over ?

Nigeria is capital of poverty.

Nigerian condemn the scripts.

Thanks.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Rajosh(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Sadly, it doesn't reflect in the lives of the citizens
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by jimter44(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Actually, GDP is yard stick used to rank the economies of the world. This is why the largest economy in the world is the USA, because of her GDP. In Africa, Nigeria is the largest economy based in her GDP. If it were by GDP per capital, USA cannot be regarded as the largest economy. Same thing applies to Nigeria in Africa.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Izongdave(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria is Africa's largest exporter of crude oil, make Libya hear you, wake up and stop dreaming
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
I wonder which country is called the poverty capital of the world.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2021
BlackfireX:
TMKsouth I told you...
I know naija maybe passing through a maze now , despite that ...we are still gods to other countries

One love

SA per capita income (what an average South African earns per year) is $10,000 (minus covid effect).

Nigeria's per capita income hovers between $1,000 and $2,000.

So an average South African is up to 10 times richer than a Nigerian.

So debating peasants will just tire me o cool
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Stylishdebby(f): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria top 1, that one no be true na, Nigeria rich and the country/state and citizens are like this
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by Exceed15: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Joke of the century
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by AyelalaOo(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2021
And the Fulani will be feeling proud now of the position, if Nigeria scatter now, ah no say Fulani region go dey number 30, especially since their fellow brother terrorists will destroy their lives more.
Re: 10 Richest Countries In Africa by FWESHVEIN(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria is the 16th richest country using GDP per capital income, meanwhile Libya is the largest producer of crude oil currently after overtaking Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? / Dino Melaye: Ballot Box Snatching, Shooting Going Everywhere In Lokoja Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.