Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

#1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours (49709 Views)

Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends / Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by BluntCrazeMan: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
JosephXavier:

Wow, thank you very much

Coca-Cola is a big company but still needs the influence of C Ronaldo

That is the power of advert
That's it.
They wanted to flow with the trend.
And they got it
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Kayus01(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Bro you for send that money to people like use wey need am die. We for appreciate you more.

Anyways, na your money. You try sha

��� Who tell u sey Davido no need am... Oya DM ur Azza for 5h
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Uzomarrr123: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Kayus01:

Lol
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Uzomarrr123: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Oya drop aza …make I send 5 pipu 2k each

We rise by lifting others wink
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by tundeolaoluwahh(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Someone should please help me. I am going through pains.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Kayus01:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Oya drop aza …make I send 5 pipu 2k each

We rise by lifting others wink

shocked shocked shocked
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Asour:

Ok.

Cheers.
cheeseball undecided
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Mariangeles(f): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
authority2006:

May be. But that response was because he's popular and famous. Many people need less than 5 million naira for medical treatments and will never get it no matter how they try

Don't you help people?
If you give help, then you should believe that people do help. Even out of the little they have.
Only that nowadays, people are reluctant to help because of scammers taking advantage of people's generosity.
Nigerians are generous people.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by KingDash: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Adeoyelee:

Acknowledging that shit as the best comment here shows the level of your I.Q.

Your level of sentiments knows no bound, even if you are a wizkid fan does that mean you shouldn't use your sense for once?

Don't u read people's comment about davido being generous & kind towards people on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or on nairaland here?

Beside I'm also a wizkid fan but that doesn't mean i shouldn't be factual for once about davido's generosity.
make e generosity go win am grammy...
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by UEDIBO: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Miracood2:

313052 1245 first bank

U can send to me too

Hahaha
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by UEDIBO: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
What I really need is job. I have graduated for More than ten years now. But I have not been properly employed.
Please fellow Nairalanders I need your help.
I read Electrical with additional qualification in information Technology (masters)
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by lildonn222: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mariangeles:
It’s the response for me.
Nigerians are indeed good people.
I don't think so,these guys are only good to their equals.Imaging what the money will do to poor Nigerians who really needs help with no hope and means of getting it.
May be I should start my #makemerich challenge and see what would happen
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Adeoyelee: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
KingDash:
make e generosity go win am grammy...

I won't reply u again after this.
This ur statement shows that u are just a kid that just want to argue about who is the best between wizkid & davido.

Little boy, please try to comprehend, learn & be objective at times. The topic above is not about who is a better musician davido & wizkid.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by authority2006(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

Don't you help people?
If you give help, then you should believe that people do help. Even out of the little they have.
Only that nowadays, people are reluctant to help because of scammers taking advantage of people's generosity.
Nigerians are generous people.

Generous my yansh. Unless someone is popular and famous or the issue involved is trending, u go wait tire

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by jaiyeorie: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Zoe Kravitz Melissa McCarthy luxury law connie britton and jurnee smollett Miranda Kerr fiji water Amanda Gorman Elle Fanning and Samantha Mc Millen Rachael Zoe #InStyleAwards #InStyleElevator Instyle Awards 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS9T5oZjqXQ
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
authority2006:

Generous my yansh. Unless someone is popular and famous or the issue involved is trending, u go wait tire

You're not a generous person then.
If you were generous, you'd believe people are generous.
You don't have to be rich to be generous.

For instance, if you have 2 sachets of cold pure water, and give one to someone who's thirsty in this hot weather, that is generosity.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by kayusely70(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Asadujames202:
3million spent on freeing up peeps from penuries dark cell

Cheers
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by kayusely70(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Asadujames202 post=107719497]3million spent on freeing up peeps from penuries dark cell

Tomorrow we continue
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Mariangeles(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=ademoney25 post=107737608][/quote]

Remove your post from my quote.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by authority2006(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Mariangeles:

You're not a generous person then.
If you were generous, you'd believe people are generous.
You don't have to be rich to be generous.

For instance, if you have 2 sachets of cold pure water, and give one to someone who's thirsty in this hot weather, that is generosity.

Put a stunt like this on your Facebook and link me up to follow the event. Lol. And I think those friends of yours there are mostly your real life friends and family.
You honestly thought those guys who are sending money to Davido are doing so because Davido too was generous to them at a point? Check their lists again and tell me how Davido helped them in the past.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Mariangeles(f): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

Put a stunt like this on your Facebook and link me up to follow the event. Lol. And I think those friends of yours there are mostly your real life friends and family.
You honestly thought those guys who are sending money to Davido are doing so because Davido too was generous to them at a point? Check their lists again and tell me how Davido helped them in the past.

They didn't have to, but they did. Out of love for Davido.
Not all celebrities can dare to pull a stunt like that. Davido know wetin give am the liver.

Also, apart from the popular people who gave, so many regular people gave him too.
They just felt that joy that they could get the chance to give their favourite celebrity.

Even one of the food pages I follow on Instagram, a very small food business sent Davido a food package instead of money.
Did you know that Davido took the time to still acknowledge that gesture? I was....
The food vendor had to repost on her page and I tripped when I saw it, to be honest.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by authority2006(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mariangeles:

They didn't have to, but they did. Out of love for Davido.
Not all celebrities can dare to pull a stunt like that. Davido know wetin give am the liver.

Also, apart from the popular people who gave, so many regular people gave him too.
They just felt that joy that they could get the chance to give their favourite celebrity.

Even one of the food pages I follow on Instagram, a very small food business sent Davido a food package instead of money.
Did you know that Davido took the time to still acknowledge that gesture? I was....
The food vendor had to repost on her page and I tripped when I saw it, to be honest.

That's very shocking!
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

That's very shocking!

That is to tell you the kind of person Davido is.
Dude is real. Not just show off.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2021
redcliff:

Vivian, someone cannot play with you small? your initial comment was not referring to me so how should it be paining me?
grin grin Ok o
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Change your profile picture for once now, look at that her mouth grin
My profile picture is fabulous, just like my mouth.
And the picture stays as long as I WISH it stays.
Nothing u do or say can ever influence what I feel about me. You are that much of a nonentity.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by lkillbrokehoes: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

[s]My profile picture is fabulous, just like my mouth.
And the picture stays as long as I WISH it stays.
Nothing u do or say can ever influence what I feel about me. You are that much of a nonentity. [/s]
Nothing is fabulous about that picture don't let anyone deceive you. cheesy
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nothing is fabulous about that picture don't let anyone deceive you. cheesy
Everything is fabulous about me.
Like I said, your opinion of me means diddly squat!
Foo.l
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by lkillbrokehoes: 5:23am On Nov 23, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

[s]Everything is fabulous about me.
Like I said, your opinion of me means diddly squat!
Foo.l[/s]
Oh I can see pains all over your comment, the truth hurts girl, live with it. cheesy
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Oh I can see pains all over your comment, the truth hurts girl, live with it. cheesy

Lol, you wish.
People like you always attempt to find ways to try to hurt Hence you went from my comment (which was never directed at you in the first place), to take the effort to check my picture. Lol, I am so unbothered, I never checked yours. I get better things to do. Be there trying to throw low Jabs at a woman for over a week - very useless small boy.
Pain ko, painful ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.