Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Doest It Mean To Say " You Are Allowing People To Control You " - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Doest It Mean To Say " You Are Allowing People To Control You " (130 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / 7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Doest It Mean To Say " You Are Allowing People To Control You " by Denvacandy: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Anybody has an idea and what it really means

Dont let people control you, How does that happen like.

Spiritual minded, what do dey mean by they are controlling you.

How can one stop and and be able to control oneself all the time.

So later we can be able to say i controled myself.

I need answer please
Re: What Doest It Mean To Say " You Are Allowing People To Control You " by Hezzyluv: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dont let people control you, How does that happen like.
Just seatdon study one SIMP you go know wetin e mean..

Spiritual minded, what do dey mean by they are controlling you
pray make village people no seatdon ontop your matta grin

Wetin concern one guy concern bird wey dey trapped ontop pole wey him wan go rescue?
#spiritualremot

(1) (Reply)

Claim The Naija Community ₦1000 Today / Highly Infectious Variant Is The Main Coronavirus Variant In The United States / Golden Goose Sale To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.