Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Did US Dupe IPOB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did US Dupe IPOB? (1394 Views)

Fact-check: Did US Court Convict Tinubu Over Drug Dealings? / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check) / Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
They said Nnamdi Kanu looted spent N300 million to lobby the United states against Nigeria. Today, Nigeria is removed from religious Violators list.

So what happened to the 300 million donations, Kanu said he used to hire the lobbying firm?

Does it mean IPOB was duped or Kanu used this channel to loot donations?

Well, i forgot they are under the oat of Command and Control. They can't ask questions. grin grin grin grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/463466-exclusive-ipob-hires-another-lobbying-firm-in-fresh-n300m-deal.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by pacino26(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
It is very difficult to get someone to understand something which his sustenance depends upon his ignorance of it

1 Like

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
The more you look, the less you see. One Chance FENDI FIGHTERS. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
With this kind of report, I won't be surprised if one of them eventually petition EFCC .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
They have to do fund raising to get the US to put Nigeria back in that list. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by Ussycool: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
CONFUSE SET OF PEOPLE

5 Likes

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by Golan007: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
The foundation of IPOB was formed on fraud.

I really pity those who have given their all not realising they were being fleeced.

5 Likes

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Could this be another victory for IPOB?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by klonboi: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
angry
Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by Oxb90: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Operation tarnish their image and spoil their agitation. Make una go ahead. Whatever must be, must surely be.
Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oxb90:
Operation tarnish their image and spoil their agitation. BUSINESS Make una go ahead. Whatever must be, must surely be.
Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by vedaxcool(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin cheesy you see as the American lawyer chop them sottee he come Nigeria to follow up on his balance of not US will not support ipob anymore?

4 Likes

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
He told them, they did not believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprSwFBfj9s

2 Likes

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by esnbrutality: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chai...So this is news now...How does this affect what is obtainable??..

Which is the fact that ..IPOB is still making you zombies mental everyday??...The fact that this was said doesn't mean anything...

I believe shiek Elzazzaky should be crying soon abi??

Zombies are meant to be moderately foolish ...not extremely foolish na!!...haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
esnbrutality:
Chai...So this is news now...How does this affect what is obtainable??..

Which is the fact that ..IPOB is still making you zombies mental everyday??...The fact that this was said doesn't mean anything...

I believe shiek Elzazzaky should be crying soon abi??

Zombies are meant to be moderately foolish ...not extremely foolish na!!...haba!!

No more international attention? grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by esnbrutality: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
See your self "indicting" response. So you know that you actually commit these crimes. No shaking...

These are the miscreants with uncircumcised lineage that litter the platform with foolish narratives....

Lets actually see how it pans out...dont celebrate yet zombie.

udele1:

No more international attention? grin grin grin
Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
With this like of findings, I won't wanna surprised if one of them eventually complaint EFCC .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
techWriter3:
With this like of findings, I won't wanna surprised if one of them eventually complaint EFCC .

The oat messes their brains up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by Tingotoe: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
IPOBians are known to be highly emotional, dumb and stupid. Just take a look at how Kanu and his goons have taken them for a ride deluding them into thinking that they can take on the Nigerian state. Such dumb fools I tell ya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tingotoe:
IPOBians are known to be highly emotional, dumb and stupid. Just take a look at how Kanu and his goons have taken them for a ride deluding them into thinking that they can take on the Nigerian state. Such dumb fools I tell ya

They are the most gullible. Imagine the garbage he feeds them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjETINaNdrU

3 Likes

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
udele1:
They said Nnamdi Kanu looted spent N300 million to lobby the United states against Nigeria. Today, Nigeria is removed from religious Violators list.

So what happened to the 300 million donations, Kanu said he used to hire the lobbying firm?

Does it mean IPOB was duped or Kanu used this channel to loot donations?

Well, i forgot they are under the oat of Command and Control. They can't ask questions. grin grin grin grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/463466-exclusive-ipob-hires-another-lobbying-firm-in-fresh-n300m-deal.html
the same pictures every day. it's like you don't have any other pictures to post?ABI YOUR LIE DON FINISH?why didn't you post the results of the END SARS panel of enquiry?..you are no different from lair Mohammed who denied the killings of innocent Nigerians at the lekki toll gate...you have never for once mentioned or posted the pictures of innocent igbos killed by the Nigeria's security forces..if TRUELY u care for indigbo why haven't you posted pictures of bad roads, police brutality & check points in Alaigbo?..why haven't you posted one picture of the fulanis atrocities in Alaigbo? NNAMDI KANU IS NOT NDIGBOS PROBLEM,BAD LEADERSHIP: GOVERNOR'S, MINISTERS, SENATORS,HOR MEMBERS etc were our major problem in Alaigbo... the amount of energy you put in attacking KANU & ipob,if you put half of such energy against bad leadership in Alaigbo''Alaigbo would have been better by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by tsdarkside(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
udele the igbo warrior....the redemmer...we nigerians are in ow of you....we salute you....

you are the true igbo defender and we salute you....

1 Like

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by Jaaqbruce: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by Otuegbe: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Yorubas have musiwa
Igbos have Udele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by tsdarkside(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Otuegbe:
Yorubas have musiwa
Igbos have Udele

and you are a fool....udele will do what he has to do for his people and you will still remain a fool....

1 Like

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
the same pictures every day. it's like you don't have any other pictures to post?ABI YOUR LIE DON FINISH?why didn't you post the results of the END SARS panel of enquiry?..you are no different from lair Mohammed who denied the killings of innocent Nigerians at the lekki toll gate...you have never for once mentioned or posted the pictures of innocent igbos killed by the Nigeria's security forces..if TRUELY u care for indigbo why haven't you posted pictures of bad roads, police brutality & check points in Alaigbo?..why haven't you posted one picture of the fulanis atrocities in Alaigbo? NNAMDI KANU IS NOT NDIGBOS PROBLEM,BAD LEADERSHIP: GOVERNOR'S, MINISTERS, SENATORS,HOR MEMBERS etc were our major problem in Alaigbo... the amount of energy you put in attacking KANU & ipob,if you put half of such energy against bad leadership in Alaigbo''Alaigbo would have been better by now.

That is why the foolishness of IPOB members have no end. Did you see any of Nnamdi Kanu's family members here?

Those that were brutalised are those who sold their senses to kanu.

Whenever the foolishness of IPOB members is displayed, you try to avoid the subject of discussion.

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
udele1:

That is why the foolishness of IPOB members have no end. Did you see any of Nnamdi Kanu's family members here?

Those that were brutalised are those who sold their senses to kanu.

Whenever the foolishness of IPOB members is displayed, you try to avoid the subject of discussion.
If that's your definition of foolishness then, NIGERIANS INCLUDING YOU ARE ALL FOOLS!.. because I have never seen our
politicians campaigning with their family members..since you are good in posting pictures,I challenge you to post pictures of our politicians & thier family members during campaign.IPOB AS A BODY WERE NEVER PERFECT.. I'M ONLY SUPPORTING THEM because THERE PRESENCE KEEPS OUR BAD LEADERS IN ALAIGBO ON THERE TOES.
Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by udele1: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
If that's your definition of foolishness then, NIGERIANS INCLUDING YOU ARE ALL FOOLS!.. because I have never seen our
politicians campaigning with their family members..since you are good in posting pictures,I challenge you to post pictures of our politicians & thier family members during campaign.IPOB AS A BODY WERE NEVER PERFECT.. I'M ONLY SUPPORTING THEM because THERE PRESENCE KEEPS OUR BAD LEADERS IN ALAIGBO ON THERE TOES.

Our politicians must be suffering from this loss.

Re: Did US Dupe IPOB? by sapientia(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hahahaha

Udele1, the IPOB induced tears of you and your co retards is very sweet to me grin grin grin tongue

When are going to get a life aside crying over what is bigger than your generation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Aminu Signs 100M Naira Cheque To Purchase Form For Tinubu / 2023: See Why Ethnic Card Against Peter Obi Will Backfire On Those Pushing It / Asari Dokubo And His Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons Walking Freely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.