Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother (37889 Views)

What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / True Unbiased Story About Adegoke Timothy's Death / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by RillJ(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Meanwhile, the Principal Perpetrator of this despicable crime is a 'respected member of the society'

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by georgeakins: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2021
Guestlander:

Bloody ritualist

So you feel that everyone must think the same way you think, and anyone with contrary opinion must be insulted and called names?

Look, I am not responsible for your backwardness in life. If there is anything bothering you, go and look for a solution instead of jumping online to discharge your frustration on everyone.
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by georgeakins: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2021
gowonmaharajah:

shut that your gutter.
will you say this if it was your brother that was killed?
na ogun go kill you...arrant nonsense

Why not look else to vent your frustration in life?
If you feel angered by my contrary opinion, why not go and commit suicide quickly?

If all of you condemning this issue are practising good virtues that you claim to be advocating,, why is Nigeria still like this?
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by perryy(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2021
georgeakins:

Worst things happen daily in your backward region, but ,people like you always come online to defend it.

Do you know how many people that have died miserably in your region this year alone?
It will soon get to your turn.
All of you will bring your frustration online and be vexing up and down.
Go and meet Buhari that is torturing your miserable liife

I can feed you and your uselss family for life. Do u think everyone is like u ? By the way, what is your worth ? Do you up to a million dollars ? Yeye thing.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by georgeakins: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2021
perryy:

I can feed you and your uselss family for life. Do u think everyone is like u ? By the way, what is your worth ? Do you up to a million dollars ? Yeye thing.

Without seeing you, I have already known your status. Take heart, things may get better for you in future. Stop venting anger and frustration up and down online.

I am not responsible for your stagnation in life.
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by perryy(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2021
OmoEpe:

I guess Chief Leonard Unnogu of Otokoto ritual killings of 1996 was also a descendant of Oduduwa.

Eleribu ni e

Yes , he was. Oduduwa descendants scattered far and wide up to port Novo. They are in Benin, eating human flesh, they are in the East , they are many in Osun and Ogun state and they are predominantly carnibals. Oduduwa descendants must be flushed out from among humans for the world to have peace. What a demon he was . Why did angel Gabriel push down such a wicked demon into Africa and decleared "woe unto the world for Oduduwa now lives among u" ? What was our offence ?

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2021
dominique:
I won't be surprised if the lady receptionist is found dead in the days to come. She confessed to quick and blew open the plans of the ritual syndicate. That kind of blunder is too severe to be overlooked, they will surely get her

That will only make it clear what she said was true and further expose themselves.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by perryy(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2021
georgeakins:

Without seeing you, I have already known your status. Take heart, things may get better for you in future. Stop venting anger and frustration up and down online.

I am not responsible for your stagnation in life.

Come on nigga. Maybe your old man just got a hut in ibafo and u are here online to claim rich. My dogs won't even sleep in that poo you call a house.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by lereinter(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2021
OmoEpe:

Through what means dis Late Ezeego get his own money?

Ewu Gambia

This slowpoke thinks am Ibo

Even to contest election osun speaker was caught carrying out ritual bathing in the deep night

Na your family be ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by muheeb01(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2021
People are wicked oo,see how they wasted this innocent man life cos of wealth...trust the so called big men at your own peril...money you'll not take to heaven

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by georgeakins: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2021
perryy:

Come on nigga. Maybe your old man just got a hut in ibafo and u are here online to claim rich. My dogs won't even sleep in that poo you call a house.

I don't even have one naira.

I am only advising you not to vent anger and frustration on anyone online because things are not going well in your life.

Nobody is responsible for your present situation, except you.

Take heart.
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by bass7: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2021
georgeakins:

So you feel that everyone must think the same way you think, and anyone with contrary opinion must be insulted and called names?

Look, I am not responsible for your backwardness in life. If there is anything bothering you, go and look for a solution instead of jumping online to discharge your frustration on everyone.

Somebody's son, father and husband has just been wasted by useless mofos and all you do is attack whoever expresses their displeasures over the issue..... Are you alright?

Na these tribalism make the country scatter so...

Kpele
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by georgeakins: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2021
bass7:

Somebody's son, father and husband has just been wasted by useless mofos and all you do is attack whoever expresses their displeasures over the issue..... Are you alright?

Na these tribalism make the country scatter so...

Kpele

I didn't attack you or anyone.
I expressed my opinion . It was you who started insulting just because my opinion didn't agree with your own.

Everyone cannot see things the same way.
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by ubola: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Earlier this year, a restaurant was demolished in Kaduna for rumour of nude party, if so why is this one still standing after confirming that someone is murdered by the mgt. Is OAU students Union that weak, that they can't mobilize their students there to bring down the hotel? I still love Unical those days in times like this.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by OmoEpe(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2021
perryy:

Yes , he was. Oduduwa descendants scattered far and wide up to port Novo. They are in Benin, eating human flesh, they are in the East , they are many in Osun and Ogun state and they are predominantly carnibals. Oduduwa descendants must be flushed out from among humans for the world to have peace. What a demon he was . Why did angel Gabriel push down such a wicked demon into Africa and decleared "woe unto the world for Oduduwa now lives among u" ? What was our offence ?

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by Guestlander: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
georgeakins:

How do you think exactly? Read the bolded again and tell me what exactly is going through your mind.

"His brother is overdoing things. At this stage, the police should withdraw and let the deceased brother continue with the investigation. Nonsense!"

Perhaps you had a similar experience you would like to share. Please go ahead and tell us how you reacted to it. How you managed not to over do things.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by Organs(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
perryy:
. That man deserved to be sentenced to death for murder if found guilty. Don't forget, it was the lady whom payment was traced to her account and subsequently arrested that confessed those involved in the heinous act. If my employee confessed that I asked her to do so and so and he mentioned others involved who also confirmed their involvement in the issue , what further evidence do you need ? Who showed the police where he was buried ? Was it not tye murderers ? If the killers said oga asked us to kill him and use him for ritual, and we buried him in so so and so place and the police actually saw his cursed as and where described, what further evidence do you need to prove the confessions are all correct ? Those directly involved said oga sent them , which further evidence? Abi he died and they quickly buried him without telling oga ? If he died of natural cause, the lady who made the first confession wouod have said so . Fortunately, the lady has said what happened and we know so far so correct. Can she go to court she said all she said under duress after the copse was actually exumed from the hotel? If the lady didn't mention the chairman, there is no way the police wouod have got him arrested even though the killing happened in his hotel !

Like i said in my write up. No one is sure, however, one thing is certain, most of the things you wrote up there came from the brother of the deceased. In Nigeria, the media and dem say, dem say news is always quick to castigate someone. There is fake news all over the place. The hotel, university and all is mentioned, i see a lot of finger pointing to the man and his name is mentioned more than the lady that collected the money meant for the hotel into her personal account. Lets all take a fresh breath and hopefully the police do a thorough investigation and come up with the facts. I am not saying anyone is guilty or innocent. My thing is this investigation needs to be thorough and all those responsible should YES, face death penalty or life in jail.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by xcvb: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Quiny32323:
Hypocrisy is when omolabis laff at igbo guys during their drug business outside naija while countless heads are lost in their backyard
If na Igbo, we won't even hear the man's name much is so so igbo people do dis, igbo people do that... awon skull miners and shiners association headquarter.
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by xcvb: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
OmoEpe:

They learnt it from Otokoto in Onitsha in 1996

Remember Chief Leonard Unnogu or if you weren't born then just Google otokoto ritual killings

Ewu Gambia

Eleribu
Otokoto was the shining case, your region has always had shining cases in numbers to earn the name Skull Miners, you should be proud my dear.
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by Quiny32323: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
xcvb:

If na Igbo, we won't even hear the man's name much is so so igbo people do dis, igbo people do that... awon skull miners and shiners association headquarter.

The alfas are becoming so bold in this head hunting , hotels are now their breeding ground which is very bad
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by OmoEpe(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
lereinter:

This slowpoke thinks am Ibo

Even to contest election osun speaker was caught carrying out ritual bathing in the deep night

Na your family be ewu Gambia

Trying to educate folks like you with acute defective reasoning faculties is a vexation of the spirit

Ritual birth is a practice of ones religious beliefs like going to take stream baths in some Christian denominations.
It is different from ritual killings for wealth but one can't expect an IPOB miscreant like you who can't even acknowledge his disgraceful ancestry publicly

Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by perryy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Organs:

Like i said in my write up. No one is sure, however, one thing is certain, most of the things you wrote up there came from the brother of the deceased. In Nigeria, the media and dem say, dem say news is always quick to castigate someone. There is fake news all over the place. The hotel, university and all is mentioned, i see a lot of finger pointing to the man and his name is mentioned more than the lady that collected the money meant for the hotel into her personal account. Lets all take a fresh breath and hopefully the police do a thorough investigation and come up with the facts. I am not saying anyone is guilty or innocent. My thing is this investigation needs to be thorough and all those responsible should YES, face death penalty or life in jail.
Was it not tye lady that confessed tyean that also told the police where the guy was buried ? Did they see the corpse where she described or not ? If a lady said two things ,and one is confirmed and directly linking to the other , what evidence do you want the more ? The lady has already told the police every thing,auptosy is just to confirm if she was right a second time
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by perryy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Organs:

It is a common practice for payment to be made into the account s of hotel attendants , I have done it several times. Most hotels owners have several businesses where money are being paid into their accounts so the only way they can monitor where so and so money comes from is to be able to trace the transaction to thier names. If the attendant on duty is. Chidera and the man saw chidera in his account, he must know the funds if from the hotel . The lady using her account to collect money is not an excuse for the man at all. The man didn't know a corpse was buried in his hotel too? If the man was innocent, that lady won't implicate him
Re: Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother by treesun: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
faithfull18:

Which man

Adedoyin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank / 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi / Terwase Akwaza, Benue Militant Leader Surrenders 84 Rifles To Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.