Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Spanking Fresh Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Dual Sim 12gb/512gb - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Spanking Fresh Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Dual Sim 12gb/512gb (1786 Views)

SOLD********Fresh, Samsung Galaxy A8(2018) 4gb Ram/32gb Storage @50k / Fresh Samsung Galaxy S7 40: single nd Dual Sim 45 / FRESH! Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanking Fresh Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Dual Sim 12gb/512gb by Tsufyaan: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oga wetin na please don't ever compare Yeye Ezynox chipset with Snapdragon oooo. Even I bought New Note 10 plus Snapdragon black color here on Nairaland for 230k last December. 3months ago, one was even posted for sale for 225k Open box and how come yours is the same price with that of new S21 Ultra? Overtime Ezynox chipset will start lagging compare to Snadragon forget dual sim wey dem be. If you search very well you will get 2 Note 10 plus mint with that price of yours on nairaland boss no cut our head ooo for that price for 2019 phone.

1 Like

Re: Spanking Fresh Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Dual Sim 12gb/512gb by earthrealm(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Tsufyaan:
Oga wetin na please don't ever compare Yeye Ezynox chipset with Snapdragon oooo. Even I bought New Note 10 plus Snapdragon black color here on Nairaland for 230k last December. 3months ago, one was even posted for sale for 225k Open box and how come yours is the same price with that of new S21 Ultra? Overtime Ezynox chipset will start lagging compare to Snadragon forget dual sim wey dem be. If you search very well you will get 2 Note 10 plus mint with that price of yours on nairaland boss no cut our head ooo for that price for 2019 phone.

I really don't understand, the issue here.
Konga and jumia are selling this same phone, 390k, the 256gb variant...., Mine is 512gb model and brand new.
I also asked, send the link of where this phone note 10 plus 512gb dual SIM . Is sold cheaper and I will price match it, not 1 single person has been able to......

I don't see anybody here going to jumia and konga to tell them that theirs is too expensive.
Samsung note 10 plus even though it's 2 or 3yrs old is a beast. Do a specs and price comparison with note 20 and if you are truthful, you would see what am saying
Re: Spanking Fresh Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Dual Sim 12gb/512gb by Tsufyaan: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2021
earthrealm:

I really don't understand, the issue here.
Konga and jumia are selling this same phone, 390k, the 256gb variant...., Mine is 512gb model and brand new.
I also asked, send the link of where this phone note 10 plus 512gb dual SIM . Is sold cheaper and I will price match it, not 1 single person has been able to......

I don't see anybody here going to jumia and konga to tell them that theirs is too expensive.
Samsung note 10 plus even though it's 2 or 3yrs old is a beast. Do a specs and price comparison with note 20 and if you are truthful, you would see what am saying

This is nairaland and maybe you should please post yours on both konga and jumia boss. Anyway, happy sale!
Re: Spanking Fresh Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Dual Sim 12gb/512gb by earthrealm(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tsufyaan:

This is nairaland and maybe you should please post yours on both konga and jumia boss. Anyway, happy sale!

Thank you ma nigga...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Series 7 Clone Smart Watch (With NFC) / Dell G7 Gaming 6GB Nvidia GTX 1060 Dedicated Graphics / (SOLD) Brand New Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 (with 12 Months Samsung NG Warranty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.