Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

I.T Administrator At Total Child - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.T Administrator At Total Child (464 Views)

Senior Production Operator Role At Total E&p Nigeria Limited / Latest Oil & Gas Recruitment At Total Nigeria PLC (Multiple Positions) / Job Vacancy: Urgent Vacancies At Total, Shell And NLNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T Administrator At Total Child by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited ata serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: I.T Administrator

Job Summary

To provide administrative support to all IT systems, networks, hardware and applications in the locations of the Trust Council and to escalate all critical issues immediately to the attention of the Head of IT and the Head of School.
Major Duties

First level I.T. support
Database administration and handling all software related issues
Acts as systems/network administrator
Internal resource person for basic ICT training.
Coordination of web site materials/information and forwarding to the Head of IT
Support for computers, printers and other peripherals
Inventory and auditing of all IT related equipments/software
Administers the back ups processes at each location.
Job Requirements

Minimum Educational qualifications: B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or any related course- First degree
Minimum Professional qualifications, if applicable: MCP, MCSE (desirable)
Skills: LAN/WAN, active directory, trouble shooting skills,
Knowledge: DHCP, DNS, MS office, Win XP, Win 2003 server
Personal Characteristics: Good interpersonal skills, Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2021.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: s.totalchild@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: I.T Administrator At Total Child by ohchacha: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Honestly I recently realized that remote job is the most convenient option. At https://anywhere.epam.com/en/list-of-skills there are many job-specific vacancies that you need. I thought that we were spending too much time on the road, so remote work seems very convenient to me. Besides, I can spend a lot of time with my family.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix "Date Of Birth Does Not Match BVN" Issue When Uploading PPA Letter / Urgent Procurement Vacancy / Vacancy .. Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.