Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** (1357 Views)

COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 1:19am On Nov 18, 2021
As shared by BBC pidgin *****

it is no longer news that davido received well over #120 million in cash transfers and still counting in just 6 hours after asking for help from his friends.

it has been circulating and has got great buzz off the internet space just within some few hours.

LINDA IKEJI is a popular blogger but there is a certain online pidgin comedian who has called out davido too in the earlier hours of today***

we all know of baba olowo d long prick.

a funny guy that have been making waves recently....

baba olowo d long prick has called for funding so him too can create out a blog to update his fans on a daily basis.

as shared by BBC pidgin nigeria...

baba olowo d long prick wrote:

********"""""******************
@Baba-olowo-d-long-prick

hahahahahaha........

see come davido as you keep teeth like unkempt Lizard so, abeg credit my account with just N10 million make i go create blog like Linda ikeji so i go fit take blow...
baba you don even get more than #120 m from just today alone so #10 million no go hard you to send to me baba long prick...

my career needs funding oooooo....

#helpfundbabaolowo
#helpfundmycareer
#helpfund- na thunder go fire your one eye there
hahahahahahahaha**** baba olowo

meanwhile baba olowo d long prick even shared his account details too to davido

#seemyaccountforhere-abeg

i pray make your alert make me shine teeth today...

some do say davido has a nice heart so lets keep our fingers crossed on this one

well the question is.... can our loving davido really help baba olowo d long prick....

maybe only time will tell.

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 1:24am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Where your blessing ends another person's own is starting from there.

For people to win 90million, i remember them being locked inside a house for numbers of days, at the end of it all, just one person emerged the winner. Couple with all the tasks they had performed in the house. Some people even go naked live on tv, some have disgraceful sex inside the house to an extent they gossip someone's wife how her vjay stinks like a rotten fish.. But here Davido is having 100mil+ for just few hours and more are still coming.

I am happy it's Davido that's getting this money, because believe me, he will use this money judiciously to help the needy, yea that's David for you. Reason i am not fuming, because Davido i know is a good person with a heart of gold.

I can bet that Davido will only take a fraction out of this money, the rest will go for charity.

God bless the king.

davido is indeed too kind hearted

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Alf137:
Give value, you'll get money in return. Have money and you can easily have more
that's just the truth brother...
but meanwhile see baba olowo d long prick picture below

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 1:51am On Nov 18, 2021
more.....

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 2:02am On Nov 18, 2021
see baba olowo d long prick with his crazy jeans spotted

1 Like

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2021
baba olowo d long prick na really comedian you be
Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 2:14am On Nov 18, 2021
as for me i have sent you just only 1k......

but i know davido or even e-money will send you #10 million before today runs out

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by illicit(m): 2:30am On Nov 18, 2021
I don't see any long prick
Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Davido have already sowed the seeds of giving in the lives of people, do you know how many young artists he has helped through his givings. Davido is a giver, he build lives by his givings. People should learn from him. Davido once said that we rise by givings to the less privileged ones. Davido has sowed the seeds of giving and he’s reaping it in bountiful fold.

just watch i want to also send davido some upkeep money if he will only promise me that he will marry our sister chioma the chef

Lolzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 2:39am On Nov 18, 2021
illicit:
I don't see any long prick
keep watching you will see it
Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 2:42am On Nov 18, 2021
tnerro1:
Forget say Nigerians poor( no thanks to bubu) we are still the most helpful and happiest people on earth.........fact

that's really true brother
Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2021
JosephXavier:
Davido is really big

Even wema bank that he opened the new account with gave him 1m

That is what happens when you push your squad up the ladder with you

wema bank are even more happy now by having a celebrity customer known worldwide having a new account with them.

davido is just a win-win for them

1 Like

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by samuel051: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Rondrosco:
as for me i have sent you just only 1k......

but i know davido or even e-money will send you #10 million before today runs out
but if na one pikin wey dey run errands for u beg u say he never chop now,u go dey give am 50 to 100naira,davido wey no know about ur existence and will never know or spend less than 10k a day wey no beg u,u carry fat 1k give am..weh done sir
Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
see more....

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
nice

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
baba olowo d long prick na really comedian you be

Re: Baba Olowo D Long Prick Calls Out Davido For Help*** by Rondrosco: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Motivational quotes can help you reach your potential each day. Sure, they’re just words. But they’re positive words. And if you’re on the verge of giving up or struggling to push yourself to the next level, sometimes that’s just what you need. So whether you’re trying to finish a project, start a new side hustle , or hit that big life goal, knowing how to motivate yourself can help. So, let’s dive into what is motivation, how to motivate yourself, and the motivational quotes of the day that’ll get you back on track. These motivational quotes will give you the jumpstart your day needs, so don’t forget to bookmark this page.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back / Big Brother Issued Daniela And Khalid Double Strikes For Making Out Again / Beautiful Ai Pictures Of Emmanuelle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.