Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. (1751 Views)

Converting Automatic Gearbox To Manual Gearbox / Chevrolet Matiz 2005. Automatic Gearbox Needed / Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Hello, I am Mr Cool Advanced Automotive Tech

are you currently having issues with your car automatic transmission system not shifting smooth as it should?
Let me guess

1. it shift and hits?.....

2. It delays before changing to the next gear?

3. It snaps your head back to the head rest when it changes from one gear to another?

4. It won't want to get out of park?

5. It shift but randomly

6. Does your car starts even when in R or D?

7. Does it shift into gears, but your car will not drive when engage to drive?

8. Does it select gear by itself after you engage it on drive

9. Does it shift into D or R but won't move?

10. Does it delay before shifting to the next gear?

11, does it shift & snap?

Here is the deal, the automatic transmission system or automatic gearbox system is very fragile compared to Manual transmission system that can run without transmission fluid,...

And even more, your automatic transmission system is the most expensive system of your entire car assembly, and as such, it takes a good & skillfull tech with lots of experience hands to proficiently diagnose and fix it when it develops issues,...........

Some of you who know me as AC tech, Electrical Electronics Tech or perhaps Auto Tech aren't out of alignment, ..................

The fact is, I constantly recieved this job request from my customers after fixing up their car issues that is unrelated to transmission systems,

Being careful not to hand it over to wrong techs, always resort into me getting the problem solved & soon I am getting more referrals from both services, I am constantly evolving with skill acquisitions set cos It's a bit more like a hubby and adventure of diving into hectic issues that most mechanics wouldn't dare,

Which ever category that your car gearbox issue falls on, be rest assured my best efforts will be good enough to getting the problem solved or 50% money back guarantees.

Between January to this point, I have fully restored at least dozens of cars with transmissions issues from different car make and models, some are more hectic than the other, while some are a bit challenging, and as I speak I am currently solving more problems which I will be posting the video on my YouTube channel, like honda odyssey, prado 2009, Volkswagen passat 2006, Volkswagen Jetta 2006, Toyota Camry, ford cars,

One last thing, No Fix, No Bill, with that said, 50% money back guarantees this offer will not last for ever,
anyone who make such statement must be good as he advertised.

Don't forget, God is the ultimate solution provider and I am one of the tools he uses to manifest that solution, with that said

Anything is Possible!...
Finally the honda Odyssey hash shift issue has been resolved.

We got Mercedes c240 gear will not shift when it hits potholes

See you around habibi.....................

1 Like

Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by cupid4ig(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
ur number is switched off
Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:29am On Nov 27, 2021
cupid4ig:
ur number is switched off
Try this
Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by santiagoz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Try this one, 090414715156
wrong number...check it
Where in Abuja is workshop located
Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by mrcoolautofix(m): 4:42am On Nov 28, 2021
santiagoz:
wrong number...check it
Where in Abuja is workshop located
Better still dutse Alhaji
Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by ultraprime(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Would you know the cost of a battery, and tokunbo tires in Abuja? Also master break for a 1999 Camry please and thanks, I know it's kind of derailing
Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by Echocho: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello sir, my 2005 Toyota Highlander have a 2MZ engine which was fixed by the dealer i bought the came from instead of the regular 3MZ engine that was suppose to be in the car. The gearbox is 13 pin.
After 6 months, i noticed that the car jerks (hit) when slowing down at a pot hole or bump. Sir, am planning to buy a Belgium 3MZ engine to rhyme with the 13 pin gearbox or i buy a 10 pin gear to rhyme with 2MZ engine. What action do u take to restore my car, please and please i need your advice.
Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Echocho:
Hello sir, my 2005 Toyota Highlander have a 2MZ .

In as much as this issue didn't start at the first 1 to 3 months of your usage, I can't advise you on what to do until I test run the transmission system of your car. Meanwhile I will be back in January currently in vacation.
Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Echocho:
Hello sir, my 2005 Toyota Highlander have a 2MZ engine which was fixed by the dealer i bought What action do u take to restore my car, please and please i need your advice.

We are back, hit me up on whats app if you still want to address this issue, lets get it started.. see you around
Re: Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. by Devvagreen(f): 10:53am On May 04
Our gear is acting up, we would like to pay a visit.

mrcoolautofix:
Hello, I am Mr Cool Advanced Automotive Tech

are you currently having issues with your car automatic transmission system not shifting smooth as it should?
Let me guess

1. it shift and hits?.....

2. It delays before changing to the next gear?

3. It snaps your head back to the head rest when it changes from one gear to another?

4. It won't want to get out of park?

5. It shift but randomly

6. Does your car starts even when in R or D?

7. Does it shift into gears, but your car will not drive when engage to drive?

8. Does it select gear by itself after you engage it on drive

9. Does it shift into D or R but won't move?

10. Does it delay before shifting to the next gear?

11, does it shift & snap?

Here is the deal, the automatic transmission system or automatic gearbox system is very fragile compared to Manual transmission system that can run without transmission fluid,...

And even more, your automatic transmission system is the most expensive system of your entire car assembly, and as such, it takes a good & skillfull tech with lots of experience hands to proficiently diagnose and fix it when it develops issues,...........

Some of you who know me as AC tech, Electrical Electronics Tech or perhaps Auto Tech aren't out of alignment, ..................

The fact is, I constantly recieved this job request from my customers after fixing up their car issues that is unrelated to transmission systems,

Being careful not to hand it over to wrong techs, always resort into me getting the problem solved & soon I am getting more referrals from both services, I am constantly evolving with skill acquisitions set cos It's a bit more like a hubby and adventure of diving into hectic issues that most mechanics wouldn't dare,

Which ever category that your car gearbox issue falls on, be rest assured my best efforts will be good enough to getting the problem solved or 50% money back guarantees.

Between January to this point, I have fully restored at least dozens of cars with transmissions issues from different car make and models, some are more hectic than the other, while some are a bit challenging, and as I speak I am currently solving more problems which I will be posting the video on my YouTube channel, like honda odyssey, prado 2009, Volkswagen passat 2006, Volkswagen Jetta 2006, Toyota Camry, ford cars,

One last thing, No Fix, No Bill, with that said, 50% money back guarantees this offer will not last for ever,
anyone who make such statement must be good as he advertised.

Don't forget, God is the ultimate solution provider and I am one of the tools he uses to manifest that solution, with that said

Anything is Possible!...
Finally the honda Odyssey hash shift issue has been resolved.

We got Mercedes c240 gear will not shift when it hits potholes

See you around habibi.....................

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Fuel Millage Of My Altima 2008 / C Class Benz C240 And A Toyota Le, Wish Is Best... / Private Plate Number & Commercial Plate Number, Your Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.