Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? (1041 Views)

Far Cry 4 For Xbox One Available / Call Of Duty: Vanguard PS5 Review, Is This Game Recommended. / Far Cry 5 (and Why I Still Hate Fps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by donprosper6(m): 5:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Which is better and why pls?
Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by GogetterMD(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2021
It's basically your preference
Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by donprosper6(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2021
GogetterMD:
It's basically your preference

You played the both?
Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by NoFucksToGive: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2021
donprosper6:
Which is better and why pls?

Next time Use Google i don't know what is wrong with you guys.

Anyways if you had used Google you would have seen COD Vanguard is rated poorly everywhere while FC6 is rated far better
Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by donprosper6(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Next time Use Google i don't know what is wrong with you guys.

Anyways if you had used Google you would have seen COD Vanguard is rated poorly everywhere while FC6 is rated far better

What’s wrong with you… if you don’t want to answer me you shut up. I know why am asking from people here.

2 Likes

Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by NoFucksToGive: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
donprosper6:

What’s wrong with you… if you don’t want to answer me you shut up. I know why am asking from people here.
[/s]

This is the result of drug abuse and excessive video gaming

3 Likes

Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by GogetterMD(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by donprosper6(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Dumb ass nigga… just concluded nonsense
Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by arazanbal: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
another zombie. always insulting people on almost all the gaming thread here.

NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by NoFucksToGive: 2:49am On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
arazanbal:
another zombie. always insulting people on almost all the gaming thread here.

[/s]

Men you spend too much time on gaming threads .

I just don't suffer fools
Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by arazanbal: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2021
zombie will always be zombie no mata what. gaming thread is there for people to comment and also learn from other people as well but you as a zombie will always be roaming gaming thread to insult people and be talking shit. if u have nothing to say regarding people's comments and questions why not shut d Bleep up

NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Men you spend too much time on gaming threads .

I just don't suffer fools

1 Like

Re: Far Cry 6 Or Call Of Duty Vanguard? by NoFucksToGive: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
arazanbal:
zombie will always be zombie no mata what. gaming thread is there for people to comment and also learn from other people as well but you as a zombie will always be roaming gaming thread to insult people and be talking shit. if u have nothing to say regarding people's comments and questions why not shut d Bleep up

[/s]

More trash

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy An Xbox 360 Elite Anyone Interested In Selling? / Bulletstorm / The Reason Why Crafting So Arbitrary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.