Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit (10729 Views)

Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Alf137: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by 3rockets(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2021
HOW I MADE OVER 350K IN TWO WEEKS THROUGH AFILIATE MARKETING

Hello Guys,
My name is Emmanuel Adoza Salau and I have a very special information to share with you. Sometimes ago I stumble on a tiny winy word on a social media platform and I decided to investigate further. Having spent most of my early banking career searching for every legal means to turn my financial status from the usual five zero digits my banking job afford me and failed woefully. I became very conscious of where I put my hard-earned money. Sometimes in July I stumbled on a post by one Bamidele about digital sales and that was how I got to know about the gold mine called affiliate marketing.
In the passing days I dug in to google and only then did I realize that affiliate marketing have taken over the world of digital marketing and currently amount to billions of dollars in income. However, like me, many Nigerians go about it the wrong way and hence make little or no sales, so we give up and believe it is yet another scam.
You see, it is not a scam. In my findings I came across several information and how easily I could make a lot of money in very simple ways.
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 350k in two weeks!
I will be teaching these methods in a WhatsApp class via this link (/ook1yj) and if you would want to be part of this class just hit the link and be punctual.

Regards
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Kerry111: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Supreme court man
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Edusouls(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
ESN/ipob is a calamity to Igbo land that’s why Igbos cooperated with federal forces to decimate them, Abeg try recruit new ones if u can...terrorist
MadamVanessa:
Supreme Idiotic court governor.

Anything aside ESN in BIAFRALAND, is counterfeit and uselessss.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by yorubaigboi1: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2021
This one seff na still governor ?? Mtchewwwwww
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Jostoman: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2021
SIRRITE:

ARE U PAIN COS HE PUTTING SECURITY OUTFIT TO COUNTER THE TERRORISTS (ESN)? OR WHAT
forget oga he is only trying to gather people that will help to rig election in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Jostoman: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2021
There was no unknown gunmen now o Not that you will create your security outfit finish now we will now start to hear unknown gunmen. Guy man hear say PDP wants to make a move for 2023 last week he now remember security outfit this week grin my own is that your security outfit must not attack PDP people in IMO STATE whenever they want to do their thing
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmmmm watching and waiting.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by yemmight(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2021
Failure.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by OkuFaba(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Gbam !
Gbamer !!
Gbamest!!!

Tell those idiots let them know.
ESN we know
Others are counterfeit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Evergreen4(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Hope is about to create more problems for himself and the imolites

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by jacoik(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2021
This man and bleaching cream no be here oooo. But on a more serious note, why did supreme court cursed us with this man ehhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by tradepunter: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Kill all dem criminals and terrorists in the land.

Anyone supporting terrorists in this nation and on this forum, no go ever die better death.
Evil end await all of una one by one.
Animals in human skin.

Seun Osewa, this is Nairaland,
Not BiafraLand or Radio Biafra.

Wake up and Take note!
Take good note!!

Ironic how this one dy insult himself... This is what happens when your Brain is flat out dead or depleted.

There will be confusion in the camp of the enemy and it's coming to fruitation.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by AbdOla: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Hope is loosing hope already,Imo people we urge you to exercise patience while this man finish his hopeless tenure in peace

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Akabuking: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/insecurity-uzodinma-to-launch-new-security-outfit/
blah blah blah, rubbish set of people.
Ipob go finish ones in a day.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by matm: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Dts good.To complement the efforts of ebube agu
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by AntiBMC(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2021
chatinent:
See his bucket head.

Hehe. Head like fufu
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2021
This man looks like a homosexual.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Which criminals has ESN caught or arrested? They are busy causing havoc and unrest everywhere. undecided
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by care4you: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2021
More shame to the state that produced 6 months governor

The state that believes that "votes doesn't count"

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by geelite(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2021
una dey launch security yet, killings everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by ablejesus26(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Good one
its important to invest and build up the local security system

I hope they get it right
God bless Imo state.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Blackdisciple(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Since....
Anything aside ESN is shoot on sight...
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Fejoku: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Ndigbo and indeed all southerners including reasonable groups with Nigeria must learn from the Imo debacle. Never allow fulanis decide who becomes your governor. If it means sacrificing the willing tool, then so be it. Those who refused the sound advice in the first place are today crying the most.
Meanwhile, Uzodinma and those who chose to pitch their tent with him in this desecration of Igboland will receive in full the treatment they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by Jembewon2020: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
ESN and IPOB members in soup
what a whole fg cannot defeat ,na in Uzo wan destroy

Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by LLiKYekoba: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Mincement for the 'boys'.
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by tandy2013: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Uzor dimma is a killer of his people. He ll lose out .
Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by david923(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's so sad...Our once peaceful state has degenerated into something else
googlepikins:
This idiotic fraudster just came to Imo State and destroy our beautiful sweet state for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: What Atiku Abubakar Actually Said About Zoning And Age / Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her / Ken Nnamani Emerges Leader Of South-East APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.