Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale (502 Views)

Kmax Table Top USB Fan For Sale / Reliable Powerbank for your Laptop, phone, mifi, usb fan, light, router / The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2021
2 USB ports in case one ever goes wrong, metal blade, you can stand it at different angles, place your notebook on it to cool it.

Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by daamazing(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2021
handyman90:
2 USB ports in case one ever goes wrong, metal blade, you can stand it at different angles, place your notebook on it to cool it.

that's a laptop cooling fan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2021
daamazing:
that's a laptop cooling fan cheesy

Yep, but e dey blow on top bed too wth power bank o!
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Available
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Morning
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Afternoon
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by jacy346(f): 1:49am On Nov 20, 2021
handyman90:

cheaper fraudster!!!
Soon you're going to advertise your poverty-stricken dirty bed, chairs, mat, dirty plates, dirty knife and all the wretchedness in your life in this forum!
Looks like all the curses placed on you by those you scammed are fast catching up with you.
Evil species!!!
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2021
jacy346:
cheaper fraudster!!!
Soon you're going to advertise your poverty-stricken dirty bed, chairs, mat, dirty plates, dirty knife and all the wretchedness in your life in this forum!
Looks like all the curses placed on you by those you scammed are fast catching up with you.
Evil species!!!

I have never discussed waybill with this profle or asked anyone to send me money. If you are in Lagos, we meet up simple. So what is my method of scamming? How come you are the only one accusing danvault since and nobody else can come out to verify your claim, you will regret all these negative words.
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2021
jacy346:
cheaper fraudster!!!
Evil species!!!

If I am a fraudster,then that makes you a mumu *maga*. Agreed?
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by jacy346(f): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
handyman90:

I have never discussed waybill with this profle or asked anyone to send me money. If you are in Lagos, we meet up simple. So what is my method of scamming? How come you are the only one accusing danvault since and nobody else can come out to verify your claim, you will regret all these negative words.
refund my money criminal! Or else that money will keep purging your rotten crime infested belle id***t!
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by jacy346(f): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
handyman90:

If I am a fraudster,then that makes you a mumu *maga*. Agreed?
Dirty lowlife fraudster!!!
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2021
jacy346:
Dirty lowlife fraudster!!!

How come it is only you I have defrauded on this forum? Not even one more witness to back up your clam, I have no other accuser mumu woman.
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by jacy346(f): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
handyman90:

How come it is only you I have defrauded on this forum? Not even one more witness to back up your clam, I have no other accuser mumu woman.
I ve proof our business whi8i uploaded on your other monika DANVAULT
are you now denying the money you scammed from me
If you want your peace of mind TERRY CHEKWUBE OZOR, return my hard earned money. I didnt steal the money like you, it was earned legimately by me.
So bottom line is..... you will never enjoy that money I promised you.
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by handyman90: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
jacy346:
I ve proof our business whi8i uploaded on your other monika DANVAULT
are you now denying the money you scammed from me
If you want your peace of mind TERRY CHEKWUBE OZOR, return my hard earned money. I didnt steal the money like you, it was earned legimately by me.
So bottom line is..... you will never enjoy that money I promised you.

Shut up babe, you really lack wisdom. I'll stop talking to you if you dont do the right thing today. You so lack good manners, so you went to church today? Amadioha worshipper there is no power in your mouth. Amplify the curses biitch..
Re: Kmax Table Top Usb Fan For Sale by jacy346(f): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
handyman90:

Shut up babe, you really lack wisdom. I'll stop talking to you if you dont do the right thing today. You so lack good manners, so you went to church today? Amadioha worshipper there is no power in your mouth. Amplify the curses biitch..
a leopard will never change its spot no matter what.
Everything is a joke to you right?
You're a rotten tomato you know?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! Oraimo Smartwatch For Sale / Neat Airpod1 And Airpod2 Charging Case / Like New Google Pixel 6 Pro Cheap(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.