Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Samsung A12 Screen Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung A12 Screen Issue (1189 Views)

What Is The Price Of Samsung A12 Original Screen? / Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by cupidFlint(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Help!!! My Samsung A12 Screen goes off and doesn't display till after some days. This started some weeks ago when my Samsung A12 that is barely 4 months old that having issues. The screen suddenly stopped displaying and after about a week when the phone battery ran down. I plugged the phone to charge and the screen came back on. After about 4 days the same thing happened and the screen went blank again. ( Note that when a call comes in the phone rings and I have to answer that with the help of the earpiece). I took it to the shop I bought it and they refused to work it since there is a line on the screen which makes the warranty useless. I don't know what could be the cause of it, maybe I may have set something in it that makes the screen go blank and come on again when the phone battery dies and I switch it on.
Please if there's anyone with an idea of this do help a brother out. Country hard for me to spend about 25k+ on screen matter rn.

Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by Sacred007: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2021
buy angry transsion u no go gree. U con dey disturb us with ur Samsung now...... if to say u buy transsion now, carlcare for dey available for u...

shocked
Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by abbey086(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
cupidFlint:
Help!!! My Samsung A12 Screen goes off and doesn't display till after some days. This started some weeks ago when my Samsung A12 that is barely 4 months old that having issues. The screen suddenly stopped displaying and after about a week when the phone battery ran down. I plugged the phone to charge and the screen came back on. After about 4 days the same thing happened and the screen went blank again. ( Note that when a call comes in the phone rings and I have to answer that with the help of the earpiece). I took it to the shop I bought it and they refused to work it since there is a line on the screen which makes the warranty useless. I don't know what could be the cause of it, maybe I may have set something in it that makes the screen go blank and come on again when the phone battery dies and I switch it on.
Please if there's anyone with an idea of this do help a brother out. Country hard for me to spend about 25k+ on screen matter rn.
It is like the screen is bad, you may need to change the screen for you to enjoy the phone again.
Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Hi everyone, good morning. Please who knows how much it will cost me to change my Samsung Galaxy A12 screen in computer village, Ikeja Lagos?
The phone broke and I have been managing it for a while, only for me to wake up this morning and the screen unresponsive. Please it is urgent!!!
Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by Angel55555(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2022
SilentMan:
Hi everyone, good morning. Please who knows how much it will cost me to change my Samsung Galaxy A12 screen in computer village, Ikeja Lagos?
The phone broke and I have been managing it for a while, only for me to wake up this morning and the screen unresponsive. Please it is urgent!!!
12k the last time I asked from a vendor.
Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Angel55555:

12k the last time I asked from a vendor.

Please can you help me with the vendor's number?
Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by Angel55555(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
SilentMan:

Please can you help me with the vendor's number?
I don't have his number Sir

1 Like

Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by bayo4sure87: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Original Screen is 25k. I could remembered wen I changed my own is 25k. But we have one of 12k but is good
Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by Meister(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
bayo4sure87:
Original Screen is 25k. I could remembered wen I changed my own is 25k. But we have one of 12k but is good

Dem chop you, there's nothing like original and fake of this particular screen. What screen right now could be lower than the 720p LCD screen that it came with ?
Silentman carry 12k plus workmanship and go repair your phone.
Re: My Samsung A12 Screen Issue by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Meister:

Dem chop you, there's nothing like original and fake of this particular screen. What screen right now could be lower than the 720p LCD screen that it came with ?
Silentman carry 12k plus workmanship and go repair your phone.

Thanks. I will enter computer village this weekend. But if you have a contact I can call, please assist me with it.

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Invited Me To BBN Season 7 Opening Ceremony And This Happened!! / Whatsapp Spam / A51, A70 A71 S10 Or The Recent Samsung A Series, Which Do You Suggest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.