Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Web Developer Needed - Austrian Company (full Time Employment) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Web Developer Needed - Austrian Company (full Time Employment) (359 Views)

Procrea8 Technology Solutions Limited Is Recruiting For Full-time Web Developer / Web Developer, Graphic Designer Needed In Benin-city For Employment / Full Time Java Developers And .net Developers Wanted ASAP Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Needed - Austrian Company (full Time Employment) by mikolam(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
Hi,

I am representing an Austrian company and we are in need of a web developer who is knowledgeable in React.
Our requirements are simple i.e., you are eager to learn and you are proactive.

This position will require that you move to Salzburg, Austria. Please send me your CV at olam2ko@gmail.com.

The interview will involve an initial call and coding tests.

I am looking forward to your application.

Best regards,
Ola
Re: Web Developer Needed - Austrian Company (full Time Employment) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2022
mikolam:
Hi,

I am representing an Austrian company and we are in need of a web developer who is knowledgeable in React.
Our requirements are simple i.e., you are eager to learn and you are proactive.

This position will require that you move to Salzburg, Austria. Please send me your CV at olam2ko@gmail.com.

The interview will involve an initial call and coding tests.

I am looking forward to your application.

Best regards,
Ola

Is it still avaliable , I have some indian guys that might be interested.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using Genuine Licensed Software / Internet Present For Business In Nigeria (season 1) / To Hotel Owner - Use Otelmanager To Manage Your Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.