Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How To Start Earning In Foreign Currency In The Next One Year - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / How To Start Earning In Foreign Currency In The Next One Year (410 Views)

Data – The New Global Currency Driving Business Value / Start Earning Big Time With These Skills / One year career programme for undergraduates with internship, Apply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Earning In Foreign Currency In The Next One Year by Beejeoms(f): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2021
You know there’s a golden rule that states ‘$200,000 is enough for you to live a comfortable life anywhere in the world’

Everyone wants to live a good life, I mean who doesn’t want to earn in millions?
Unfortunately not everyone gets to live the life they want.

Do you know why that is?

Because some are not bold enough to take up opportunities that come their way while some were just not lucky to have these opportunities.

So what if there’s an opportunity for you reading this? I must warn you this is not some pyramid scheme, this requires you to put in the work. You can’t reap rewards without putting in effort.

Do you know an average software engineer earns about $87,000 yearly? So on the average, they make more than $200,000 in three years!

What if I told you that you could become a software engineer in one year? E shock you?
Do not be, it is very possible.

With AltSchool Africa’s software engineering program, you can earn a diploma in software engineering in 12 months (9 months tutoring + 3 months internship). The program is self-paced and very flexible.

What makes this all the more juicy? You do not have to pay tuition until you get hired. Start for free and pay when you start to earn good money. The only thing required of you to register is an application fee of N10,000. A small price to pay for the big rewards that await.

Don’t be one of those people who pass out on a good opportunity, Apply Now: https:///3cmbiu2
Re: How To Start Earning In Foreign Currency In The Next One Year by Clintifydan(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Beejeoms:
You know there’s a golden rule that states ‘$200,000 is enough for you to live a comfortable life anywhere in the world’

Everyone wants to live a good life, I mean who doesn’t want to earn in millions?
Unfortunately not everyone gets to live the life they want.

Do you know why that is?

Because some are not bold enough to take up opportunities that come their way while some were just not lucky to have these opportunities.

So what if there’s an opportunity for you reading this? I must warn you this is not some pyramid scheme, this requires you to put in the work. You can’t reap rewards without putting in effort.

Do you know an average software engineer earns about $87,000 yearly? So on the average, they make more than $200,000 in three years!

What if I told you that you could become a software engineer in one year? E shock you?
Do not be, it is very possible.

With AltSchool Africa’s software engineering program, you can earn a diploma in software engineering in 12 months (9 months tutoring + 3 months internship). The program is self-paced and very flexible.

What makes this all the more juicy? You do not have to pay tuition until you get hired. Start for free and pay when you start to earn good money. The only thing required of you to register is an application fee of N10,000. A small price to pay for the big rewards that await.

Don’t be one of those people who pass out on a good opportunity, Apply Now: https:///3cmbiu2

Online studies ?
Re: How To Start Earning In Foreign Currency In The Next One Year by Beejeoms(f): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yes. It is online.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Class Video Maker / SECURITY TRAINING (special Promo) / Informatica Master Data Management(mdm),data Quality(idq) Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.