Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How Davido Should Spend His 155mill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Davido Should Spend His 155mill (207 Views)

Bbnaija White Money Spend His Money In Party With Fans Ebuka Queen (video) / #BBNaija:Laycon Finally Reveals How He Would Spend His 30 Million / Pon Pon Music : How Davido, Tekno, Runtown Are Spearheading A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Davido Should Spend His 155mill by sammyjay7265(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2021
davido is a giver so the amount of love he received is no shock.
una knw say na person wey no get money they get idea how person wey get money suppose spend him money.

my idea
he should set up and IT base school.
to teach people the new high demand tech courses I mean the school would turn a total novice into a guru in 6month .

To sustain the school so he doesn't have to inject more fund into the school

every graduate of the school who gets a job work pay a particular percent of his or her income after training to the school so other people too can benefit let's say a 1year repayment.

(I know say some olori buruku go still try spoil am )

this way people are practically out of poverty gradually.

paying hospital Bill's never end.may God not let any of us see sickness beyond our financial capacity.

I think this way people tge beneficials make good living across the world based on the training recieved and also wealth would be able to enter some family.

like I said earlier na person wey no get money dey sabi budget anoda man money...

happy birthday davido
God bless ur good heart and thank u for raising people up just like tunde ednut.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Dash Davido 11,000 Dollars Is He The Highest Donor? / Aftermath Of Psuqares Birthday. / Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.