Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Help Nairalanders! I Need Job With My ND Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Nairalanders! I Need Job With My ND Result (384 Views)

Help Nairalanders, Job Interview At Workforce Group / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders! I Need Job With My ND Result by Radionigeria: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm currently in search of a paying job with my nd result..
I Obtained my nd result from the department of chemical engineering..
thanks
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Job With My ND Result by MadamVanessa(f): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Good luck in your quest.

But know that with ND, your chance of getting employed is too slim.
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Job With My ND Result by GauRanTor(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Are you from the 'dot nation' or is Ur life like that dot? undecided
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Job With My ND Result by Welcum: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Radionigeria:

thanks

Bro, I think that you are still living in the past oh. You can easily employ yourself using nothing else than social media. Or, is there any 9/5 job that can pay you as much as N5000 daily? Nawah. Check this thread out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6855845/raise-25-daily-withdrawable-naira#107733804
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Job With My ND Result by flames007(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Radionigeria:

thanks
I found this vacancy. I'm not the poster but it might help https://www.nairaland.com/6856189/sorter-factory-worker
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Job With My ND Result by fgr63: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Where are you based? If you are based in Lagos send your cv to ventotagroup@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Content Writer / Urgent Job Vacancy / Vacancy For The Post Of English Language Teacher In Mowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.