Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) (36781 Views)

Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by jaybenugo: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Paul Okoye's wife, Anita Okoye took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Paul and his twin brother, Peter who are celebrating their 40th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She also shared the lessons she learnt after her husband, Paul and his brother, Peter, settle their five-year rift.

She wrote;

"Dem be 1 no be 2!!
Happy Birthday Ejima! This is best birthday present either of you could receive!

Thank you for letting me have such a great relationship with both of you independent of your rift…I am delighted I didn’t let your coconut heads let me choose sides…

There’s a lesson here -
Do not EVER involve yourself in a tiff that doesn’t concern you AND
Don’t let social media and the opinion of those who do not matter define your situation!

Let God guide you!

Love Wins!!

Happy Birthday @peterpsquare & @iamkingrudy

#BirthdayTwins #PeterandPaul #Psquare #GodisGood #PeterOkoye #PaulOkoye"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWaa697r9S6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by care4you: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
cry

9 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
shocked

Why do i have this feeling that Anita is even the devil here not Lola.

Anyways, i am happy for them .

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
You see husband and wife fight, brother and brother, sister vs sister, father and pikin fight, no dey take side for this kind of fights because whenever they make peace among themselves, you will automatically become the instigator(the devil)

Na only olosho vs olosho fight you are supposed to take a side.

231 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
P-Square were doing very fine until they got married, women can change a man's life both positively and negatively.

After P-Square make their decision privately, either Peter or Paul will go and share the discussion with his wife, then she will change his mind after giving him sex. This are the things bringing dispute in the P-Square camp.

P-Square can never be P-Square again, that trust won't be there again.

Lesson : As a man don't let your wife interfere in your affairs, we know she wants the best for you, but sometimes are best is not good enough for you. Always follow your instinct not your wife own...

Don't let your wife stop you from smoking your weed, just as Lola stopped Peter from smoking.

Pataricatering:
its quite obvious you can never have a good marriage with this your dirty mindset.

Who marriage help?

SmartPolician:

You were making sense until you got to the emboldened undecided

K

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
cool

Good for them. Their reconciliation should be sealed with a hit track.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay! Can’t wait for them to release Christmas hit! Paul with the Catchy Chorus and Peter with the Usher steps. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by admax(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's good to know they have finally decided to end their egoistic rift.

Dangote and other important personalities tried to intervene but they weren't successful. It seems to me that since they broke up they, individually haven't been able to attain the fame and endorsements bagged while in Psquare so, the rift had to end so they can make money.

They are really lucky with the kind of sensible wives they had. Welcome back Psquare.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why do i have this feeling that Anita is even the devil here not Lola

Too much information in the kain birthday message.
Meanwhile women supporting women.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by TriCee: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seems these ones will definitely enjoy a blissful Christmas.

But madam, all these you typed are not really necessary.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by tino22(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
It’s Good go be good. Happy birthday Umu Ejima. Let love leads in our individual lives and the lives of our superstars

5 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Boogyman557: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by CallmeCHIKE: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good for them.
Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by szczescie(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
This Anambra girl no go, go rest

She and Peter suppose dey think about their lives now especially her

Broken home is not the best especially for developing/growing children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by eedimo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm glad they are realising their mistakes.
Wishing them more love.
Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by CallmeCHIKE: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A very stupid feeling. Waste of feeling. Tatafo feeling.

14 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Figger(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Exactly

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by EJanni(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
There reunion is the best news I've heard recently. God guide you guys. Happy birthday and congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaybenugo:
Paul Okoye's wife, Anita Okoye took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Paul and his twin brother, Peter who are celebrating their 40th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She also shared the lessons she learnt after her husband, Paul and his brother, Peter, settle their five-year rift.

Nice share

But wait - FIVE years?

Thank GOD they're back together

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
That's true
Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nawa ooo. Only God knows what will trend tomorrow. From Tiwa to Davido and now psquare. Who knows who's next. Meanwhile people are suffering everywhere and govt is not bothered about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by condralbedez: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Blood is thicker than water.....

3 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by wynerbabe: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Happy birthday to the okoye twin brothers,thank God love won at Last

2 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by ogub(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thank God they are back

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Abikeade11(f): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Love conquers all

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Randy100: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Why settle? They should keep fighting, I don't like what I hate. Nonsense and lifeless one.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaybenugo:

She wrote;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWaa697r9S6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The twins are lucky they still have each other if not, they would have lived a life full of regrets!

Cherish one another, be happy always.

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by dammie4j(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
You see husband and wife fight, brother and brother, sister vs sister, father and pikin fight, no dey take side for this kind of fights because whenever they make peace among themselves, you will automatically become the instigator(the devil)

Na only olosho vs olosho fight you are supposed to take a side.

grin grin grin
Reason: Cos the fight no dey finish cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by DrMoney1: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
I thought she and her husband are divorced?
Abi I'm not updated?

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nicolartstudi0(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Happy birthday to them
Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The matter don rest abeg.....
Re: P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked
She risked her relationship with her husband to bring them together!

I don't know her age but is she matured especially when the fight was going on

I will say yes!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stunning In New Photos / Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! / AY Rocking Dreads On A Movie Set, Replies Troll Who Said He Doesn't Have Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.