Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? (1311 Views)

JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? / JAMB (UME) 2006/2007 Is Out! / JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? by student001(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hello Jambites

The JAMB results should be out in a jiffy.

Can You Brave it and Tell the House Your Score and Your University Choice?

Congratulations in Advance.

Meanwhile don't forget to Join The Nigerian Student Community and Your University Group.

I look forward to a Warm Welcome

Cheers.
Re: What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? by oluwafeda: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2007
Please I got 222 in my Jamb and my Course Choice is Computer Science for both first and Second. And I initially picked ABU as my Institution but have latter change it to Unilorin as first and ABU second. Please do help in every ways to secure my Admission. Into either of these two University. Foward any useful information to mew please. Here is my Email: oluwafeda@yahoo.com and my number is 07030577066.
THanks
Ifeoluwa
Re: What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? by franklydam(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2007
Hello, in my UME i got 243, and i choose UNIJOS as my first Choice to study Law, and ABU as my second choice to study Mass Communication. Please if there is any information you believe i need to know in my quest of securing admission, please help me and u can contact me through any of the following e-mail address: yclem4destiny@yahoo.com or u can as well contact me through my phone: 08069196498. Please am waiting for your soonest and candid information. I will like you to help me confirm which bank is selling the UNIJOS post UME screening test SCRATCH CARD. I reside in Kano state. Please any information should be pass across to me. Thanking you in Advance.[/img]
Re: What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? by olaolayink(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hello,Im olayinka olaide Ayinla,my jamb score is 191 and my course is economics,i choose lasu and unad for my university.please help me if there is anuthing you can do to help.My email is jmarthins1970@yahoo.com and my number is 07034490069

thanks

ola
Re: What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? by donzayd: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2007
My jamb score is 263, i chose OAU and UNAD, electrical/electronic engineer. if u can help me or any latest news please call me 08023427180. thanks
Re: What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? by student001(m): 3:42am On Aug 01, 2007
@donzayd, olaolayink, franklydam, oluwafeda

Congratulations guys, I do not think there is much to worry about since you all passed the UME pass mark.
As we go towards admission proper, whatever information we have we will be sharing within us here.

Please do not hesitate to come back here and tell us anything that will be beneficial to everyone.

Visit: The Nigerian Student to Tell us Your Story and Join the Student Community to share with us

(1) (Reply)

Place Advert On Facebook, Yahoo Ad & Google Ads For Just N3k/ Week / Agbami Scholarship / New from Ibeju Lekki & Eti Osa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.