Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF (420 Views)

Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team / Elisabeth Rohr Is Dead! Mother Of Gernot Rohr Is Dead / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF by oshozondii: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Contrary to reports circulating on social media on Thursday that the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has sacked Super Eagles head coach, Gernot Rohr, the federation’s Assistant Director, Media, Ademola Olajire, has denied knowledge of the development.

Olajire insisted that it’s only after a board meeting of the NFF and a signed statement released that Rohr’s sack could be authenticated.

“I’m not aware of Rohr’s sack because there are procedures for doing things at the federation.

“Before such a decision could be taken, there will be a meeting of the NFF board and a release issued to the public.

“As for now, I’m not aware of the sack. The online platform you claimed reported the story cannot announce his sack without confirmation from the NFF,” Olajire told Sportingsun.

Reports had emerged online on Thursday morning that the NFF sacked Rohr following Nigeria’s World Cup qualifier 1-1 draw with Cape Verde.

Rohr was appointed head coach of the Super Eagles in August 2016.

The German tactician led the team to a third-place finish at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.

His conservative approach and Super Eagles’ uninspiring performances have been heavily criticised by the media and supporters.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/super-eagles-were-not-aware-of-gernot-rohrs-sack-nff/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1637238595
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Mynd44
Re: Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF by TBrown77(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
In the last five years we have wasted our time in football. There is nothing new we are doing any longer .To see a country with many professional players home and abroad struggling to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations and World Cup is heartbreaking. Gernot Rohr is not a good coach and I don't understand why he is still managing Super Eagles.

When I Was Governor, he applied to become employed as Enyimba coach. He was brought to Nigeria by Oscar Udoji but I refused to employ him. I am calling on the Chairman of NFF, Mr Amaju Pinnick to wake up and to quickly find a replacement for Rohr .

We soccer lovers don't need further dissatisfaction in a game, we have the capacity to make ourselves proud. If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader. You are rather a problem on your own that must be solved.
#OUK
#AfricanPillarOfSports
Re: Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF by temitope27(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Y can't this be true for God sake
Re: Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF by MarveworldG: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is funny
Re: Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF by iyobosadavid: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
angry
Re: Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF by WibusJaga: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Super Eagles: We Are Not Aware Of Gernot Rohr’s Sack – NFF by Arsenalholic(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria should have won the last Nations cup. In my opinion, only Senegal had a better SQUAD than we did, but we played like scared chickens.

The coach is too conservative. We have no set pattern of play and a bunch of misfits with key positions in the team.

A team with the likes of Ndidi, Oshimen, Aribo, Iheanacho, Aina should be doing way better.

Get a coach that understands how modern football works and you will see a better super Eagles. But I am 100% sure that even Genot Rohr is sacked, the buffoons at the helm of affairs would bring in another inept "tactician".

(1) (Reply)

GOAL50 2021: Messi And Putellas Crowned Winners After Historic Fan Vote Male And / Solskjaer Sacked By Man Utd. / Did Manchester United Play A Prolific Game Today Or Did They Merely Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.