Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation (45268 Views)

We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist / Court Remands Ramon Adedoyin, Others Over Timothy Adegoke's Death / Police Authorised The Burial Of Timothy Adegoke - Vanguard for The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by infogeneral: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
If they knew nothing about his death, why did they bury him? Why didn't they inform the police? Why didn't they try to contact his relatives?

3 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by phenzy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
This op na oloriburuku Hilton hotel wey don dey before I start secondary school in 2004. In fact Hilton hotel picture dey the very first jingle wey NTA Ile Ife used back then when they newly started.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
endallinfection:
. What has grammar got to do with this ...someone lost his life in a gruesome circumstances ,he is bringing out an evidence to nullify Lies ,You don't see any sense in that what matters to you is grammar ... Nonsense !
No coma, no full stop. Just endless gibberish.
I suspect that you are experiencing mental issues.
Please calm down. Take one cold pure water and then write something readable.

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Ernestforyou: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who wrote this rubbish story ?Same Hilton hotel I lodged in the year 2001 when we went for party and the writer said just two years of existence.Something is not adding up here

4 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by santos247(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
If indeed the man died in the hotel and his body was found to have been buried secretly and exhumed by the police.
The hotel owner or his managers have a serious case to answer. All these spin doctors deserve to be amputated so their hands will cease to type rubish.
May I add, I don't like violence, but i am not sure that hotel deserve to remain standing.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Masterito(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
You are a clown. Most Rich men run dirty shit.
Newboss:
Any calamity involving a rich man's business, Nigerians think it's money ritual. Na wa
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Lokojatoofar: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
So all the people who go to haj and jerusalem are saints? They all have clean hands? They dont do jaz? Nigerian supporters with upsidedown reasonings Lol places where people go with their sugar babes and boys? You guys make me laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by kaziblake(f): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
How much were you paid to write this nonsense??Son of a rituali.st
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by khalids: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wow...so apparently he was sick, he died and then buried himself in the hotel backyard.....

This is what you want us to believe...Looooooool
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
daddytime:
Well done spin doctor. You have earned your pay.

Let's see how the investigation goes.
I'm very passionate about this case..

Lalasticlala

Why aren't you guys giving this news the attention it deserves?

It could be any of you and your close ones tomorrow.

Bloodthirsty ritualists do not care , about you and your blood/organs.

Kindly refer to the post below (as copied)for a background info on what the above post seeks to refute...

Update on TIMOTHY ADEGOKE OLUDARE!!!

Update from his brother !!!

(1) The lady receptionist who had earlier denied admitting the young guy into d hotel confessed after the payment was traced to her account

(2) the lady also confessed that their Chairman had hand in the brutal ritual killing

(3) the lady supposed to close at 12noon but called another staff to take over duty at 8am, that she had emergency call at Ejigbo. Her phone was tracked and eventually picked up by d police. She then pleaded with the police that she was ready to confess everything that happened

(4) It was at her instance that all principal actors were mentioned and apprehended, including the Chairman of the hotel.

(5) Contrary to earlier report that an herbalist from Ejigbo was involved. No please. The Manager "4", who is also one of the principal staffs of the hotel is an Alfa/ritualist and probably been used by the Chairman to carry out their evil plans. He had also confessed and in police net with 6 others

(6) the lady receptionist is on N200,000.00 monthly salary, salary that Eko Hotels or Sheraton cannot pay if not for her involvement in ritual killings

(7) The young man was suspected to have been strangled to death in his hotel room
(cool His body was wrapped with hotel blanket and bed sheet and buried at the upper side of the hotel in Ife (contrary to earlier report that he was found around Ejigbo), the Dustbin arena and reliable sources said that spot has been the burial ground for various victims

(9) The body of the man was exhumed and already taken to Ife teaching hospital for proper examination

(10) Sources said that the Chairman had involved in ritual killings in the hotel numbering about 6 but was covered

(11) One deputy commissioner of police from Osogbo Command supervised the body removal where he was buried.

(12) Please recall that the hotel initially denied of ever seeing him. Even his wife had given his previous lodgment receipts to the police. He always lodged there during the previous MBA exams.

WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING !!!

Make una still check my signature edakun grin
we all know he was killed for rituals and now these unfortunate individuals want to call us fóols
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by powerhouse3(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
The world is very dark,...yes the man is rich in dollars ,so?....These already rich people use human organs not to get more richer but to prolong thier life..they kill a vibrant human and believe that a ..00.-% of thier existence on earth is added to them....some sleep with young ladies
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by gentiles(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jidegaf:

Nawa but the OP said the hotel is not more than two years .
The hotel has been in existence for more than 12years.
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
daddytime:
Well done spin doctor. You have earned your pay.

Let's see how the investigation goes.
I'm very passionate about this case..

Lalasticlala

Why aren't you guys giving this news the attention it deserves?

It could be any of you and your close ones tomorrow.

Bloodthirsty ritualists do not care , about you and your blood/organs.

Kindly refer to the post below (as copied)for a background info on what the above post seeks to refute...

Update on TIMOTHY ADEGOKE OLUDARE!!!

Update from his brother !!!

(1) The lady receptionist who had earlier denied admitting the young guy into d hotel confessed after the payment was traced to her account

(2) the lady also confessed that their Chairman had hand in the brutal ritual killing

(3) the lady supposed to close at 12noon but called another staff to take over duty at 8am, that she had emergency call at Ejigbo. Her phone was tracked and eventually picked up by d police. She then pleaded with the police that she was ready to confess everything that happened

(4) It was at her instance that all principal actors were mentioned and apprehended, including the Chairman of the hotel.

(5) Contrary to earlier report that an herbalist from Ejigbo was involved. No please. The Manager "4", who is also one of the principal staffs of the hotel is an Alfa/ritualist and probably been used by the Chairman to carry out their evil plans. He had also confessed and in police net with 6 others

(6) the lady receptionist is on N200,000.00 monthly salary, salary that Eko Hotels or Sheraton cannot pay if not for her involvement in ritual killings

(7) The young man was suspected to have been strangled to death in his hotel room
(cool His body was wrapped with hotel blanket and bed sheet and buried at the upper side of the hotel in Ife (contrary to earlier report that he was found around Ejigbo), the Dustbin arena and reliable sources said that spot has been the burial ground for various victims

(9) The body of the man was exhumed and already taken to Ife teaching hospital for proper examination

(10) Sources said that the Chairman had involved in ritual killings in the hotel numbering about 6 but was covered

(11) One deputy commissioner of police from Osogbo Command supervised the body removal where he was buried.

(12) Please recall that the hotel initially denied of ever seeing him. Even his wife had given his previous lodgment receipts to the police. He always lodged there during the previous MBA exams.

WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING !!!

Make una still check my signature edakun grin

The fact a hotel will bury a customer on their land rather than report to the police, inform his family is enough to send these miserable creatures to the abyss.

They can claim the man has many businesses here and abroad and yet buries a customer on his property?? Then Denys ever seeing such customer?? They deserve more than life sentence.
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Golan007: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Orogal:

Have you ever seen a successful investigation carried out by the useless Police force

The only thing that constitutes a proper investigation for you appears to be one in which the deceased was killed.
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by iCauseTrouble: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
I am very disappointed with Seun for allowing this post make Frontpage. Infact, the mod that pushed this should be queried.
This article is so full of lies from the first to the last point.
Dr. Ramon (Raymond) Adedoyin's source of wealth has always been questionable.
Hilton Hotels in Mayfair, Ile-Ife is more than 20 years. Infact, it is one of the first generation hotels in Ile-Ife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by lebienconnu: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
The fact that the guy was buried without the knowledge of his family and police reveals a foul play. All hands must be on deck to bring all the culprits to book.

This is an opportunity for the Nigeria Police Force to restore her long lost faith and confidence with the citizens. The whole world is watching. Justice must be done.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Newboss(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Masterito:
You are a clown. Most Rich men run dirty shit.

You are actually the clown. No wonder Africa is drenched in poverty.
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Dbarrzx: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Investigator... Well done. This writeup is one sided.
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Ernestforyou: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
I am very disappointed with Seun for allowing this post make Frontpage. Infact, the mod that pushed this should be queried.
This article is so full of lies from the first to the last point.
Dr. Ramon (Raymond) Adedoyin's source of wealth has always been questionable.
Hilton Hotels in Mayfair, Ile-Ife is more than 20 years. Infact, it is one of the first generation hotels in Ile-Ife.

I wonder ooo !!In year 2001 when we traveled to ile- Ife for my boss father “s birthday,we were lodged in the same Hilton hotel,infact there was one other popular hotel along the express then,called DIganga ,so for the op to wake up with this false notes means something is really fishy and they are trying to cover up theor atrocities .
That Hilton hotel has been in existence for over 20yrs and this op brain needs to be checked or reformatted
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by AloneTK: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
This reports seems somehow to me.
More like a desperate attempt to save a dying brand.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by JuanDeDios: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
slimanyd:
And contrary to your claims. We were made to understand that His death wasn't the first and how come someone died in a hotel and next thing nah to go bury him without calling his family to inform them

How come his phone was traced to the same town the cleric Alfa also stays?

How come your hotel staff denied ever seeing him at first?

How come his bedroom bed and bedsheets was different from the other rooms?

How come he was buried close to the hotel by same staff of the hotel at the dead of the night and not report immediately to the police that someone just pass out in your hotel ? After all , Your owner was an educationist and he should know when someone die, Next thing is to report to the police?

Why the earlier denial by all member of staff of the hotel at first not until the police started digging deep ?

KUDOS TO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE THOUGH . IF THEY WANT TO WORK ,THEY WILL
Una dey deceive unaself. Una cup don full. Unluckily for your boss , He don met his match in a family of IGP . Assuming he knew the victim was a family of IGP , They won't have killed him ,rather find someone wey no get confirm connection .

N.B - Whenever ure going to stay in a hotel overnight, Always inform one or 2 members of your family henceforth. All this hoteliers and there owners wanna renew there money with people's blood and the easiest means is those people who stays in there hotel. They are easy prey. God save us in these country.

For you to even come out to defend the owner of oduduwa university , You will make it more overblown bro. Desist and let the law takes its cause .

Which former IGP is the victim related to?
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by pakirisuitesphc(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
I am sure the level of Education you ever attained in your life cannot surpass my own and your reasoning is so shallow to be pointing out such.Nairaland is a Nigeria platform and pidgin is widely spoken and acceptable nationwide, even British Broadcasting corporation established BBC pidgin service.pls how many countries have you been to?

Jesusdiedhaha:

What kind of grammar is this for Christ's Sake.
Pidgin English has destroyed your brain.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by greggng: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
I've one question if the brother is dragging the owner of the hotel over a matter that happened in the hotel. Isn't it right to say the hotel has a hand in the death.? Proper investigation should be carried out . From this damage control, and judging from the above statement, is clear the hotel has a hand in the death . But in law since the hotel is a going concern, the hotel can sue and it can be sued . But everything has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Masterito(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Honestly, you are clown. You think there are no dirty deals executed in first world countries? No need to argue with a clown. It is funny you don't even know why Africa is poor. Note: I have visited and lived in every first world country you can think of.
Newboss:

You are actually the clown. No wonder Africa is drenched in poverty.
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by pakirisuitesphc(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some of them on nairaland are just kids who cannot reason properly. We are talking about someone's life here,what does grammar has to do with it.

endallinfection:
. What has grammar got to do with this ...someone lost his life in a gruesome circumstances ,he is bringing out an evidence to nullify Lies ,You don't see any sense in that what matters to you is grammar ... Nonsense !
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by emmykey0128(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

If you were my son I would throw you inside the lagoon.
like seriously? Thank God I am not
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Yoighaman(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
slimanyd:
And contrary to your claims. We were made to understand that His death wasn't the first and how come someone died in a hotel and next thing nah to go bury him without calling his family to inform them

How come his phone was traced to the same town the cleric Alfa also stays?

How come your hotel staff denied ever seeing him at first?

How come his bedroom bed and bedsheets was different from the other rooms?

How come he was buried close to the hotel by same staff of the hotel at the dead of the night and not report immediately to the police that someone just pass out in your hotel ? After all , Your owner was an educationist and he should know when someone die, Next thing is to report to the police?

Why the earlier denial by all member of staff of the hotel at first not until the police started digging deep ?

KUDOS TO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE THOUGH . IF THEY WANT TO WORK ,THEY WILL
Una dey deceive unaself. Una cup don full. Unluckily for your boss , He don met his match in a family of IGP . Assuming he knew the victim was a family of IGP , They won't have killed him ,rather find someone wey no get confirm connection .

N.B - Whenever ure going to stay in a hotel overnight, Always inform one or 2 members of your family henceforth. All this hoteliers and there owners wanna renew there money with people's blood and the easiest means is those people who stays in there hotel. They are easy prey. God save us in these country.

For you to even come out to defend the owner of oduduwa university , You will make it more overblown bro. Desist and let the law takes its cause .

Be like say this Aderibigbe nor well, dem don send am useless message, him head nor correct, idio*t.
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by JBoss25(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Trumann:
To think that I lodged in that Hilton hotel in January this year and I paid to the receptionist via transfer too. I feel chills running down my spine. God!
Did u suspect anything while you were lodging?
Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
I am sure the level of Education you ever attained in your life cannot surpass my own and your reasoning is so shallow to be pointing out such.Nairaland is a Nigeria platform and pidgin is widely spoken and acceptable nationwide, even British Broadcasting corporation established BBC pidgin service.pls how many countries have you been to?

Ok Mr Einstein.
Do you include pidgin English while writing exams in school?.
I think that might be the secret of your first class degree in literature.

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Tareq1105: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
admax:
This is a very very useless post by Aderibigbe Adekunle of the Vanguard for Truth Foundation! Hungry Mofo......Let the police publish the facts and not some blogger.

Definitely he was paid for the write up. But I tell you it won't work.

See if any student miss for Oduduwa university, he go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation by Hkff: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.