Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots (800 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Emeka Ihedioha: The Race For Atiku's Running Mate / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by Comroguji(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
EMEKA IHEDIOHA: THE UNKNOWN SAINT AND HIS SEVERAL LOOTS

Each time Emeka Ihedioha or his administration is been talked about or mentioned especially in the scheme of events pertaining to the state, to many who are not grounded or those who has refused to detach their emotions from logic will always see him as the saint, messiah and the best so far.

It has become so because a person of the nature of Emeka Ihedioha is witty, cunning and in fact what a politician shouldn’t be and so playing with the sensibility of Imolites is just but another show in the circus and we forgive those that has reposed so much trust in him, praying that God will continue to use us to liberate his people from falsehood.

While Emeka Ihedioha had chosen “Rebuild Imo” as his 2019 governorship campaign mantra, little did Imolites understood that it was actually a mirage and a facade to clinch the number one position in the state and use it for his personal gains- a rebuild initiative that is centered on PDP displaced politicians and some of his personal projects left unfinished.

The way and manner in which Emeka Ihedioha pursued his ambition to become the Governor in 2019 really explained the proverbial saying that “a toad doesn’t run in the day in vain, it is either the toad is after something or something is after it.” Indeed Emeka Ihedioha was after something and no wonder the irregularities that marred the election that he was erroneously declared as the winner by some agents of INEC playing out the script handed down to them.

It became obvious to us why Emeka Ihedioha refused to construct any road in the state during his administration- one of the pressing needs of Imolites as at that time but vigorously embarked on white elephant project like the construction of 27LGAs Stadia and others was because he was busy looting the state treasury to complete all his personal abandoned projects before he became the Governor.

It is on record that on assumption of Office as the Governor, Emeka Ihedioha brought back workers to the sites of his abandoned projects littered all over the state and in his Mbutu hometown. It extended to looting of the state treasury to buy bulletproof cars and houses as well as other things he coveted during his inglorious administration.

As hard as Imo PDP is trying to canonize Emeka Ihedioha a saint, the stench of his 7 months maladministration is still everywhere, hence, a bad market for them even now and in the future. Imolites are clearly seeing the man behind the mask and never will they be deceived again.

The truth is now in the open as many are insisting that the state government should expedite actions by setting up a panel of inquiry to look into the activities of the then administration of Emeka Ihedioha which was characterized by looting, abuse of office, Executive rascality, personal cum political vendetta amongst many other things. The anti crime commission should swing into action and arrest him without further delay.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by youngeagle(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Because we don't have competent fraud investigation unit Nigeria, every animal just out and write nonsense.. Banana republic people sef sha
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by care4you: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
The one and only six-month governor IMO state can produce

What a shame
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by Yorubaangel(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
APC tactic in action....

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by ekesol: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
youngeagle:
Because we don't have competent fraud investigation unit Nigeria, every animal just out and write nonsense.. Banana republic people sef sha

Rubbish your mumu Hope uzodinma has stayed for almost 2 years now . What has he achieved?

Anumpam

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by Perosingx(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Comroguji:

It became obvious to us why Emeka Ihedioha refused to construct any road in the state during his administration

I stopped reading after seeing the above because you're not being truthful.

If I remember correctly, he awarded about 28 road contracts within the state during those few months of governance.

Construction was clearly ongoing everywhere in the state. At a point, I was personally not so pleased cos it was as if he was constructing all the roads at once which caused traffic build-up.

Just to mention one major area, construction was already ongoing on the Nekede-Ihiagwa road (the road linking 2 Federal institutions, which was the worst road then) amongst many others.

Ask any positive unbiased Imolite about Emeka Ihedioha and they'll tell you that things turned around within those few months he governed the state.

I was once in a meeting where he gave an address an I was happy that at least I have a Governor I can be proud of.

It's either you don't reside in Imo State or you're just a hater.

Just to clear the air before I get dragged;

E no give me job o, neither did he give me money but I love people with sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by mrvitalis(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Perosingx:

I stopped reading after seeing the above because you're not being truthful.

If I remember correctly, he awarded about 28 road contracts within the state during those few months of governance.

Construction was clearly ongoing everywhere in the state. At a point, I was personally not so pleased cos it was as if he was constructing all the roads at once which caused traffic build-up.

Just to mention one major area, construction was already ongoing on the Nekede-Ihiagwa road (the road linking 2 Federal institutions, which was the worst road then) amongst many others.

Ask any positive unbiased Imolite about Emeka Ihedioha and they'll tell you that things turned around within those few months he governed the state.

I was once in a meeting where he gave an address an I was happy that at least I have a Governor I can be proud of.

It's either you don't reside in Imo State or you're just a hater.

Just to clear the air before I get dragged;

E no give me job o, neither did he give me money but I love people with sense.
Don't mind this people they know emeka is coming back so they just want to stain his name

Even hope know he won't win reelection

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by Doubleoh7: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please this thing I just read, is it an attempt to demarket Emeka or just someone not knowing how to properly execute the hatchet job he took? If na this hand una wan use for next Imo elections, I pity una oo

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by Solsix(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Don't mind this people they know emeka is coming back so they just want to stain his name

Even hope know he won't win reelection
I pray imolites don't collect money and re elect hope
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by mrvitalis(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Solsix:
I pray imolites don't collect money and re elect hope
Money ? LMAO
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: The Unknown Saint And His Several Loots by Tochi3(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
From which coven did this zombie crawl out from??

(1) (Reply)

List Of Persons Abducted By Nigeria's Security Agencies From Obigbo And Orlu Dur / My Time With The Bandit Warlords Of Nigeria - Parts 1 to 4 / real Reason Sunday Igboho Should Not Be Released – Seriki Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.