Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ..... (610 Views)

Scam Alert: U.S. Visa Scam! Please, Don't Fall Victim! / Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught / Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Sunstar9(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: ..... by Simdyofficial(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sunstar9:
Beware of a guy named IKECHUKWU CHARLES EVANS.

He started the scam journey here on nairaland telling people he would teach them how to earn online.

His account details

Polaris bank
screenshot those stuffs and those guys that wrote the amount he scammed them with
Re: ..... by Sunstar9(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Done ...

1 Like

Re: ..... by Freegifter(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sunstar9:
Done ...

Oga sir angry I hate scams, nairaland banned me for reporting a mod! But before the defamation of character, please I don't advice you take anybody's name out here.
You were not specific with what online business you were scammed?
When did you make payment?
What business is that?
Was the goods not delivered to you?
Speak up let's help out sad angry angry angry
Modified!!!
Was it a scam group? Like Yahoo Yahoo angry angry
Why am I seeing drug tutz or whatsoever?
Inasmuch as I hate scams, if the business was illegal just learn from your lessons unless you will implicate yourself.

Nairaland mods are Mad!
Re: ..... by Freegifter(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sunstar9:

I was waiting for your response to help because my brother works in the crime commission. I got stolen from last year it felt so bad, inasmuch as I wanted to help me being a street nigga and seeing tutz , it looked so scammish,
For your safety of the other people involved if it was a clean business go ahead and file at frauddesk or you can call me if interested.
But if not, You would only be treated as a yahoo boy with intention to fraud and it is a big case. Just learn your lessons.
The works goes round.
Hustle legit.
I believe you have a legit hustle, work on that.
The one on your profile. Admission
Re: ..... by Sunstar9(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Freegifter:

I was waiting for your response to help because my brother works in the crime commission. I got stolen from last year it felt so bad, inasmuch as I wanted to help me being a street nigga and seeing tutz , it looked so scammish,
For your safety of the other people involved if it was a clean business go ahead and file at frauddesk or you can call me if interested.
But if not, You would only be treated as a yahoo boy with intention to fraud and it is a big case. Just learn your lessons.
The works goes round.
Hustle legit.
I believe you have a legit hustle, work on that.
The one on your profile. Admission

The fact is this , not really affected directly

But alot of people was duped by this same guy

I heard about it and I felt bad ,huge amount of money...

I would love to meet you than this ,make we fight crime together
Re: ..... by Freegifter(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sunstar9:

The fact is this , not really affected directly

But alot of people was duped by this same guy

I heard about it and I felt bad ,huge amount of money...

I would love to meet you than this ,make we fight crime together

Okay good, was trying to look into details for the info of the scam but I couldn't till my eyes got to see fullz drugs? PDF? It looked liked a deal gone wrong or something that was why I was initially against you putting up a name.
But you can reach out to them and ask them if they can defend the details of the business.
I will also want to work with you and I know the country is hard leading so many to desperations. We should just keep a clean heart so that Almighty Allah would forgive us all. Never hold grudge against another. Forgive if wrong .
Let Allah fight for us. But if we are wronged rightfully FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!!!

The truth is no online business would fetch you money so quick I speak truth, peace and just.

I insulted a mod on my former account and it got me banned.

If you want to scam and you got scammed its bad and you lose both ways .When it gets serious you get arrested and charged with intention to fraudulent offences.

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP! Do Snakes Come Out Of Toilets? / Northerners Won’t Vote For Peter Obi If I Accept Vice, Kwankwaso / Victor Boniface Girlfriend: Who Is Rikke Hermine Jensen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.