Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught (9403 Views)

Oye Kyme, Bobrisky's Former PA Alledged Bobrisky Of Dating Mompha / Ngerian Entrepreneur/musician Bnaira Acquires Multi-million Naira Ferrari / My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught by skiche45: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
All this "DM me for Assistant" trends started by Hushpuppi, Bnaira and Mompha are ways of scamming youth and needy off their hard earned cash.
I fall into their scam pit if not for God!!!...
Beware of this people on twitter, there are not giving away sigbain. All the proof you're seeing are fake. Try and check dem out especially Mompha and Bnaira. All these people want to scam you in which you thin they want to help. See my conversation with them

Re: Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught by skiche45: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
The conversation to see how dey ripped the needy off their cash

Re: Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught by skiche45: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
My first time of postin in this forum. I stand to be corrected,.. beware of this fake dumbass people. In only seek for help but they want to end up scamming me!!!

Re: Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught by skiche45: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nigerians please be wise!!!!

Re: Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught by RoyalBlak007: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
♤ Only a Dumbo will fall for this..

♤ It's so glaring undecided grin
Re: Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught by daremiarchs(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
cool shocked sad angry grin kiss undecided lipsrsealed cry
Re: Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught by chijioke17(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mumu
Re: Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught by danolorunmo(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2017
skiche45:
My first time of postin in this forum. I stand to be corrected,.. beware of this fake dumbass people. In only seek for help but they want to end up scamming me!!!

Good day bro but I think I should tell u this :THOSE ARE NOT REALLY THEM
I can prove it. Look for hushpuppi on instagram, u will see his verified account. Now observe his status closely, he says no facebook, no twitter, only snapchat.
Same with mustappha and b naira.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl / How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / Countdown To 2015: How Was 2014 And What Are Your Expectations For 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.