Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

How To Invest In A NO FAIL Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest In A NO FAIL Business (202 Views)

The New No-fail Affiliate Strategy To Earn 50k+ Weekly / Stamp Duty: 16 Commercial Banks Fail To Remit N1.6bn To FG - Reps / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In A NO FAIL Business by Joejoel: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
when it comes to anything named INVESTMENT.. my first impression is all about scam scam scam scam

after spending lots of money on cryptocurrency, MLM business and some other investment business that actually make me give up in any WORD called investment
this year I was introduced to a skill acquisition and investment business named LIFE PLUS FOUNDATION
at first, I was sceptical thinking it is another scam scheme that will promise heaven and earth and later went into the air OVERNIGHT but later on, I decided to give it a try and attended one of the seminars on Saturday morning

later did I get to know that not all investment business are scams though it's hard to find
The main reason for writing this is because I do see my fellow people who have suffered a lot due to all those investment platforms from the past.
this LIFEPLUS foundation has been a two-way benefit to me.

when i joined the company I was asked to choose a skill that I will like to learn, i was 2 different section of skills to choose from. one from agric section and non-agric section

The Agric section includes:
Snail farming
Goat rearing
Poultry
Piggery farming
FIshery farming
mushroom
crop farming

Non-agric sections include:
Makeup
Bag making
Shoemaking
Soap making
Chips production
Perfumes
Beads making

i choose poultry, attended the training course and was given all the material to set my poultry business. one thing i love about the company is that if you don't have time to learn a skill and start investing in your business, you can invest your money with them and get a good return on investment

if you want to know more about this business you can message me on whatsapp @ 08100443393 or email me @ adelekejoel0@gmail.com
this is not a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. this company is located in 23 states all over Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Community 1000 Naia Giveaway / How Having A Blog Can Help Your Real Estate Sales / Ban Or No Ban: Conflicting Reports On Crypto Regulation Coming Out Of India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.