Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) (1030 Views)

Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Taguatinga is an administrative region in the Federal District in Brazil.

Taguatinga has developed especially in function of commerce and jobs that its population obtained. It became an important commercial center in the Federal District and pole of attraction
for the population of nearby cities, harboring large shopping centers. Taguatinga today is one of the richest regions of the Federal District, today being is considered the economic capital of the Federal District.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ZEQFHfldQ

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/tauguatinga-economic-capital-of.html?m=1

Cc mynd44

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by dehiero: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
What is the covid situation looking like over there in Brazil?
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
With the transfer of the capital of Brazil into the country, many workers moved from all regions to build the new capital.

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
dehiero:
What is the covid situation looking like over there in Brazil?

Pretty much almost over
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by dehiero: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Pretty much almost over
are masks still mandatory?
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
You can find everything you need in Taguatinga

1 Like

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
dehiero:

are masks still mandatory?

Yes o even if they say we should stop wearing it I won't stop, unless they pass a law to force people to stop wearing it
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by dehiero: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Beautiful pictures ..do you use a Samsung camera?
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
dehiero:
Beautiful pictures ..do you use a Samsung camera?

Thanks,I used my action camera
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by dehiero: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Thanks,I used my action camera
I'm surprised to see that Brazil still allows over head wires hanging out in major streets isn't there a way to put them underground that's why I like Dubai everything is so flush... I still love Brazil tho all day and tomorrow
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
dehiero:

I'm surprised to see that Brazil still allows over head wires hanging out in major streets isn't there a way to put them underground that's why I like Dubai everything is so flush... I still love Brazil tho all day and tomorrow

Lol, dubai is a new city na that's why
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Teslason(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Is the city in Brasilia?
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Teslason(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Is Bolsonaro doing anything to reduce tax rate?
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Teslason:
Is the city in Brasilia?

Yes
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Teslason:
Is Bolsonaro doing anything to reduce tax rate?

Atleast in importation of some products

1 Like

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Teslason(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Atleast in importation of some products
Who are those contesting for next year presidency?

1 Like

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Teslason(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jah bless for the pictures

1 Like

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Teslason(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Large beautiful road!

1 Like

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Teslason:

Who are those contesting for next year presidency?

We only know about Lula and bolsonaro for now
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by blessedchild234(m): 5:40am On Nov 19, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
bro you they try abeg keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Teslason(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

We only know about Lula nd and bolsonaro for now
How much is a small new city car in Brazil?
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
blessedchild234:
bro you they try abeg keep up the good work

Thank you
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Teslason:

How much is a small new city car in Brazil?

To get a clean car is from 20k reais and above, cars are expensive in brazil and it is also expensive to import from the USA, the government made it that way, all car companies are in brazil and they make the cars here in brazil
Re: Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) by Canih28: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
i want to go to Brazil but that their Portuguese language spoil show

#teamEnglishCountries

(1) (2) (Reply)

K-1 Visa To US Citizenship In 5 Year W/no Rfi’s | Let Me Show You How / Ginger Business / How Do I Get To Guinea From Nigeria I Need Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.