Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud (25025 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 16 Tons Of Illicit Drugs, Arrests 4 Wanted Kingpins / EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Christmasdon(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
JESUS HAVE MERCY ON ME.
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Frank150: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
While our politicians that stole billions are moving freely...
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by TUTU147: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Crime have no tribe or religion,so this tribal stuff is not necessary.So no to crime, crime does not pay.
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Leverage2021: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
zakir007:

You are so stupid!
I am sure you didn't blow your nose that's why Satan is speaking through you

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by GauRanTor(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
TheGift:

There are at least three tribes there, so why zero in on one?

Eiyaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are looking at the tribe with the highest ratio. Thanks for your concern cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by TheGift: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
GauRanTor:

Eiyaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are looking at the tribe with the highest ratio. Thanks for your concern cool

Ok. Hope so.

FYI, I am not an “Afonja”

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by brizziedos(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:
Aboki Sabi fraud pass you
They are the don grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by brizziedos(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
zakir007:

You are so stupid!
E never reach that one cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by 777romanon: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
I feel say this matter don die na , efcc just one ruin concord by all means....
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by aryzgreat: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

These Muslims dey kolo oooo. So Satan stays in the nose? What am I reading so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Leverage2021: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
aryzgreat:

grin grin

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible
, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by aryzgreat: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin grin

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible
, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

So when hunger wire them, make they no yawn?

MOREharmMADE sef
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Leverage2021: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
aryzgreat:

So when hunger wire them, make they no yawn?

MOREharmMADE sef
grin no bro a Muslim isn't supposed to yawn because it means the devil is inside him
grin

Same devil inside bells,

Sahih Muslim 2114

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Bamzyriches451: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Am I the only one noticing the absence of slawomiir lately? Hope it's not what am thinking Sha......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Franking: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
GauRanTor:
Afonja and fraud eweee cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Haakeem(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
aryzgreat:

should i bring funny verse from the bible?
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Haakeem(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.
grin oya Explaingringrin

Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Con headed Demons... Afonja Amaka tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by fairwilliams: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Haakeem:
Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.
grin oya Explaingringrin

The meaning of that bible referrence is this.
Circumcission was what God commandead the children of isreal but they disobey him and some of the israelite went on mutulation which was forbidden cox mutulation symbolize in idol worshipper.
That's why God said any one with his testicles or organ was cut off should not enter into the congregation to lead the israelite.
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by shadyLP(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Datboredberry:
rare... That's why it was so easy to pinpoint... Hausas are less inclined to defraud others... So it seems

Buhari and his cronies are what?
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Ohiozoje(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please my people. I work as an iron bender at ibeju lekki. I ran out of money for transport to and fro my work. 1k will be ok. 1498013680 ACCESS BANK. GOD BLESS
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Leverage2021: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Haakeem:
grin oya Explaingringrin
undecided this is what happens when Satan is in your nose sucking your brain fluid grin

Explanation to the passage

Do not come into Yaweh presence if you cut off your testicl.e because that is a sin against God

Don't not come into Yaweh presence if you have your testicle.e crushed because only criminals had testicle.s crushed with stones by Jewish traditions
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Haakeem(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:
undecided this is what happens when Satan is in your nose sucking your brain fluid grin

Explanation to the passage

Do not come into Yaweh presence if you cut off your testicl.e because that is a sin against God

Don't not come into Yaweh presence if you have your testicle.e crushed because only criminals had testicle.s crushed with stones by Jewish traditions

So far so good i got two absolute different explanations, which means you two are contradicting the already contradicted bible full of errors... BRING IT ON!
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Leverage2021: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Haakeem:
So far so good i got two absolute different explanations, which means you two are contradicting the already contradicted bible full of errors... BRING IT ON!
grin you no see talk to talk

We are saying the same thing

The other guy talked about circumcision which is correct

Only circumcized male could enter Yaweh presence, for someone to cut his testicle means he is uncircumcised fighting Yaweh ordinance

There is no contradiction in the bible, Mohamed your prophet adopted it Hook line and sinker cos it is true
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Haakeem(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:

Only circumcized male could enter Yaweh presence, for someone to cut his testicle means he is uncircumcised fighting Yaweh ordinance

There is no contradiction in the bible, Mohamed your prophet adopted it Hook line and sinker cos it is true
I know the pain is severe but you got to believe it....The bible is corrupt take it or leave it!....not going to reply to you again except you made a good point.
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by fairwilliams: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:

Bridle your tongue instead of arguing with a mere religionist.

Religion and ethnicity r d two that's making nigerian nt 2reach promise land
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Leverage2021: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Haakeem:
I know the pain is severe but you got to believe it....The bible is corrupt take it or leave it!....not going to reply to you again except you made a good point.
grin pains on you o

Mohamed your plophet confirmed the Bible as God revealed and encouraged sane humans to follow it

Sahih Muslim 2713 a

When any one of you intends to go to sleep, he should lie on the bed on his right side and then say:" O Allah. the Lord of the Heavens and the Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Magnificent Throne, our Lord, and the Lord of evervthina, the Splitter of the grain of corn and the datestone (or fruit kernal), the Revealer of Torah and Injil (Bible) and Criterion (the Holy Qur'an), I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of every- thing Thou art to sieze by the forelock (Thou hast perfect control over it). O Allah, Thou art the First, there is naught before Thee, and Thou art the Last and there is naught after Thee, and Thou art Evident and there is nothing above Thee, and Thou art Innermost and there is nothing beyond Thee. Remove the burden of debt from us and relieve us from want." Abu Salih used to narrate it from Abu Huraira who narrated it from Allah's Apostle (ﷺ).
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Leverage2021: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
fairwilliams:

Bridle your tongue instead of arguing with a mere religionist.

Religion and ethnicity r d two that's making nigerian nt 2reach promise land
I just put him in his place

He is an empty muslim

He is now on his back foot running
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Godispeace: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dem dey do now . Oponu
drealcivilceno:
Hausa people no dey do fraud?
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by John4B: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who them defraud?
Re: EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud by Haakeem(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
You are still a kid and you know nothing.....The bible which is injil is one of the holy book of ALLAH remeber i said one which mean there are others.....The bible is corrupted so we got no choice than to forget about It...I would be happy if you do so too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims / Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.