Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? (2607 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by deluxecad(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2011
I read the account below and just couldn't figure out what goes on in some people's mind when they commit some despicable acts that would haunt and torment them for a lifetime.

Can she really say she loves her husband as she claims?

A Woman's Story of Shame

At a recent family wedding reception which took place at my brother-in-law’s house, I had a really drunken night with a few family friends, including my brother-in-law. Things got out of hand and we ended up having sex in a spare room in his house, I regretted it immediately as I’m very happy with my husband.

We have two children and are planning for the third one. Now I’ve just discovered I’m pregnant and there is a good chance my brother-in-law could be the father. Should I discuss this with him before I tell my husband?
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by MrCork17: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2011
deluxecad. bro why u worried? are you pregnant? undecided
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by kpolli(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2011
how come when a woman does it, its a mistake, but if its a guy, he is the devil's evil twin
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by deluxecad(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2011
What seems difficult for me to grasp is the declaration of love in a dicey situation like this. One would have thought that love should have defined safe boundaries when it comes to any kind of relations with her brother-in-law.

A woman would stab you in the chest and at the same time cry in regret.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by Dyt(f): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2011
I read she wz drunk yh?
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by deluxecad(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2011
@dyt:

I read that too, did u also read that she said: " I regretted that immediately"? That means she wasn't out of her mind, was she?. I knew people would cite drunkenness as an excuse. It's not good enough a reason.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by MMM2(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2011
d woman should be happy.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by idnole4(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2011
deluxecad:

@dyt:

I read that too, did u also read that she said: " I regretted that immediately"? That means she wasn't out of her mind, was she?. I knew people would cite drunkenness as an excuse. It's not good enough a reason.

If u regretted it immediately, that means you've an idea of what you are about doing before you did it. So, it went out of hand, and now you are pregnant. Thats really bad, too bad! Inform your husband and prepare for the consequent.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by Osama10(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2011
Let's say she was drunk, at least she would have taken some pills the next day to prevent pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by Sijo01(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
make she dager(kill) herself b4 her serect open. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
She should go for thanksgiving
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by ronkebp(f): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2011
Am sorry to say, but this is the height of indiscipline, from a married woman with two kids, ?!!!!!!! , infact, am short of words, They must have been admiring themselves for long and an opportunity came for them to consumate their 'affection', (she should go and sit down jooor, and carry her cross) rubbish.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2011
Lol i like how people profess love after doing whatever.
Anyway. . .like i always say, all this in the family dating, sleeping, marrying thing is gross.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by Blazay(m): 2:46am On Jun 11, 2011
Of all the men in this world?
Heavens forbid! cheesy
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by vaLasce(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2011
hmmmn!
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by Agnesqueen(f): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
Alcohol allows people to bring out their real feelings wink
I think she was already eyeing the brother-in-law and he was eyeing her too maybe a little flirting in between and then when the opportunity hit, they took it and ran it out of the ballpark. Live with the consequences, she is wrong and he is worse because he committed the ultimate betrayal. Either way they will both be going to hell and i will laugh at them. grin
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by pereze: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ryan Giggs excelling!
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2011
. . .what stopped the woman from taking a pill the next day when she got sober?Are we sure they've not been knacking show afterwards?no dulling for Okafor's law.anywayz,she can always divorce the hubby and marry the brother or sumtin.yeye dey smell.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by akunta(f): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
No matter how drunk one is, u know what's going to happen b4 it did,
Why didn't she just leave the room or better-still prevent a situation of being alone wit him?
like they say, things one does when they are drunk are mostly what they don't have the "liver" to do when they are sober
Definitely doesn't mean she hasn't entertained the idea, just that the opportunity hasn't materialized.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by dayokanu(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
When people are drunk they remember to phock, Why wasnt she too drunk and sleep on the rail tracks?

Even after the phock she was drunk for the next 3 months to remember taking pills.

If a man does it he is irresponsible but for her, Blame it on the alcohol.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by OAM4J: 4:45am On Jun 15, 2011
Yes discuss it with your BIL 1st, then both of you should face your husband for his blessings.
Re: Pregnant For Her Brother-in-inlaw? by tEsLim(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2011
Why didn't she use pill the next day thats a good quesiton.

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures: World Largest Kitchen That Feeds 100,000 Daily / If You Get Someone Pregnant, Must You Marry? / Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.