Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 (52625 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by GEEBITE: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Lol@ Sugat Daddy. Congratulations we scrapped a win.
pocohantas:
I am a ManU fan. grin

My sugar daddy is an Arsenal fan. cheesy

Today, it is either I win him or he wins me.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by GEEBITE: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2021
It was actually Arsene Wenger that said that in response to Fergie. It was a tasteless comment by AW.
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

You need not go far with that junkie part.

According to Fergie, 'EVERYBODY THINKS They HAVE GOT THE BEST WIFE AT HOME' so you see most fans are highly opinionated and their definition of an ideal striker is always sprinkled with emotions and sentiments.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by moodyguy: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Equity15:
free or paid??
how can it be free?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

See mumu.

So striker go leave him work come dey do the work of defenders?

Go to the bank and tell a customer care rep to leave his position and start working as a security man. Shithead junkies like you wey full this forum are just so numerous.

Normally, I ignore dimwits who don't know there is an acceptable way to make comments, but I will make an exception in order to school you.

If you watch football like one with sense, you would understand that striking doesn't mean you stay solely in the goal area of your opponents. Defensive duties doesn't necessarily mean an attacking player leaves his main job, but it makes no sense to offer nothing with regards to foiling attacks of opponents. It makes the player a serious liability when the other team has a superior midfield and attack...

Watch striking players like Lewandoski, Mbappe, Immobile, Beto, even the old Zlatan... They consistently track back to help their teams break up play, support the midfield, and keep the defense impregnable. This is basic football 101!

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2021
GEEBITE:
It was actually Arsene Wenger that said that in response to Fergie. It was a tasteless comment by AW.
Thank you for letting me know.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by semyd(f): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2021
arsenal will triumphant one day
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by JBoss25(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Justinlean02:
Man UTD 1 Vs 3 Arsenal grin grin
COYG
how market?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by Joebayo217: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2021
JBoss25:
how market?
no mind ham after arsenal stole one goal
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Normally, I ignore dimwits who don't know there is an acceptable way to make comments, but I will make an exception in order to school you.

If you watch football like one with sense, you would understand that striking doesn't mean you stay solely in the goal area of your opponents. Defensive duties doesn't necessarily mean an attacking player leaves his main job, but it makes no sense to offer nothing with regards to foiling attacks of opponents. It makes the player a serious liability when the other team has a superior midfield and attack...

Watch striking players like Lewandoski, Mbappe, Immobile, Beto, even the old Zlatan... They consistently track back to help their teams break up play, support the midfield, and keep the defense impregnable. This is basic football 101!

All you wrote is utter gabbage. A striker is meant to attack their opponent's defense and score goals. It is not his duty to defend but that doesn't mean he is not supposed to when the need for that calls, most especially if they are down by one man.

The defensive 'whatever' that you are talking about is the reason why we have coaches. A coach should be able to discern who the loose links or tired legs are in his defense and change the persons if he still has substitutes available. He may switch formations to checkmate any defensive threat.

The striker's main concern is just goals. The problem with you people is that you have your eyes fixated on Ronaldo. Ronaldo should do everything. He shd be everything. How can that be when football is not an individual sport.

It is just like when he was with Juventus. He scored 2 goals against Ajax. And that was enough to see them through to the next round had they not conceded 2 goals from Ajax. Guess what, the fools still blamed Ronaldo for their woes. So, it is now Ronaldo's duty to score goals and still keep cleansheets. Pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by Miller232: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Una go watch one united match run come spew shit for here
Who talk say Ronaldo no dey track back??
United vs atalanta
Ronaldo dey back dey support that fat luke shaw and Maguire he even clear ball watch ball before you talk shit abeg even Carrick talk say those wey dey say ronaldo no dey track back dey talk nonsense
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

A striker is meant to attack their opponent's defense and score goals. It is not his duty to defend but that doesn't mean he is not suppose to when the need for that calls, most especially if they are down by one man.

This is the only honest and meaningful thing you put up there... Funny enough, this is exactly what I said, especially the latter statement.

I guess you are being needlessly emotional because you are a Ronaldo fanboy (I am a fan of no individual player)!

Even with one man less, as we saw in their games this season so far, Ronaldo still offered next to nothing defensively.

Well, he needs to change or adjust his game style or approach not constantly demanding that the coaches adjust team patterns to suit him... Especially with what I have heard about the "gegen-pressing" approach of the coming interim manager.
If not, he go chop bench tire!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by kiddkash(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2021
DrinkWater10:

Try live football app or fttv twitter
please give me the names or the site id
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Miller232:

Una go watch one united match run come spew shit for here
Who talk say Ronaldo no dey track back??
United vs atalanta
Ronaldo dey back dey support that fat luke shaw and Maguire he even clear ball watch ball before you talk shit abeg even Carrick talk say those wey dey say ronaldo no dey track back dey talk nonsense

One wetin?!! Lol...

Go find out the main reason he had to leave Juventus so unceremoniously.

This complaint predates United sir. Make we dey talk truth!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by Miller232: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

One wetin?!! Lol...

Go find out the main reason he had to leave Juventus so unceremoniously.

This complaint predates United sir. Make we dey talk truth!

Oga thats Ronaldo from day 1 even in real madrid he doesn't track back
Okay if u dey talk Ronaldo messi Nko??
You know how many pundits don criticize messi say him dey always walk on top pitch when he is needed
No pundits has ever talked about Ronaldo not tracking back watch united match well abeg
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

This is the only honest and meaningful thing you put up there... Funny enough, this is exactly what I said, especially the latter statement.

I guess you are being needlessly emotional because you are a Ronaldo fanboy (I am a fan of no individual player)!

Even with one man less, as we saw in their games this season so far, Ronaldo still offered next to nothing defensively.

Well, he needs to change or adjust his game style or approach not constantly demanding that the coaches adjust team patterns to suit him... Especially with what I have heard about the "gegen-pressing" approach of the coming interim manager.
If not, he go chop bench tire!

You assertions are one-sided bro. Leave Ronaldo out of whatever shit you are saying. He is doing his job as a striker. The other players should do theirs.

You sound like the kind of person who blames other people for your shortcomings.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by pocohantas(f): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
GEEBITE:
Lol@ Sugat Daddy. Congratulations we scrapped a win.

E wan give me hypertension, I no do again. This one you been dey go London Bridge in 1982, you sure say no be you go be my sugar daddy like this. grin

Congrats to us. It would have been no other way.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by lichocho(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu man. No dey talk about dwarf where giants are mentioned. Na una wey the thing dey pain pass. Pesshit fans.
be strong broda..no let depression kill u
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
lichocho:
be strong broda..no let depression kill u

Coming from a pesshit fan with a peanut butter brain. grin

Whenever you sleep I pray you see Ronaldo in your dreams.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by GEEBITE: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2021
You are such a colourful character here,not sure you'll be anything close in real life. You just have to rib me with this London Bridge stuff all the time. I ain't that old and I am in need of a sugar mummy too.

I have actually lost faith in Utd as a team and opted out of the season's ticket for the first time in 10 years. I am sick of counter attacking football we have been on for the past 3 years. I hope the new coach brings a different flavour.
pocohantas:

E wan give me hypertension, I no do again. This one you been dey go London Bridge in 1982, you sure say no be you go be my sugar daddy like this. grin

Congrats to us. It would have been no other way.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by pocohantas(f): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2021
GEEBITE:
You are such a colourful character here,not sure you'll be anything close in real life. You just have to rib me with this London Bridge stuff all the time. I ain't that old and I am in need of a sugar mummy too.

I have actually lost faith in Utd as a team and opted out of the season's ticket for the first time in 10 years. I am sick of counter attacking football we have been on for the past 3 years. I hope the new coach brings a different flavour.

Depends on what you mean by colourful, but given the context, I think I know what you mean. Yes I am that colourful in real life. When I am happy, I am happy. When I am angry, lipsrsealed.

Hahahaha! That London Bridge comment startled me. Not like I was surprised though. I knew there was something to you, a mixture of age and class. Not saying you are old, but I knew you are not of an omo wobe generation.

If Arsenal fans can remain loyal over the years, ManU fans should do the same. I feel Ole is just the fall guy for a bad team/management, but what do I know?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by Dybala11(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
LucemFerre:

Lmao Nigerians have the baddest mouth in the world cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by Dybala11(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Brarrie:
alright loser
Nah, you are the pained one there. United's victory caused you emotional pain, reason for your rants on the thread. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by UrVillageGuys(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Equity15:
honestly. It's sooo annoying. I wonder why up till this time, one can't stream on YouTube. It's fvcking annoying.
https://pointgoals.com/stream
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 by UrVillageGuys(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2021
miqos02:
I thought it's only me oh, abeg share if you get alternative
https://pointgoals.com
Best livestream website I've used

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Has Lionel Messi Surpassed The Status Of Pele, Maradona Or Zidane? / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup (4 - 2) On 22nd April 2017 / Sheffield United Vs Chelsea - (3 - 0) -On 11th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.