Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja (361 Views)

My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by NaijaCover(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Update From . COM

A 23-year-old mother-of-three has cried out after her youngest child was stolen by a strange man, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Fatimah Kabiru was doing laundry when the incident occurred on Monday, November 8, 2021, around 10:00 am in Dakwa community near Dei-Dei under Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

The 3-month-old baby started crying while Fatimah was doing laundry, so she asked her first daughter, Mariam, 5, to take her outside to play with her, Reports.

While playing with her baby sister, a man lured Mariam and the baby out of the compound by promising to buy them juice.

Mariam followed the man to an uncompleted building, where he then took the baby from her and asked her to wait for him in the uncompleted building.

After waiting for a long time for the man to return with her sister and the juice, Mariam returned home, crying, and narrated to her mother what had happened.

At this point, the mother raised an alarm and rushed to the said uncompleted building in search of the man but there was no sign of him.

The traumatised mother reported the matter at Dakwa Police Station, located a few meters away from the scene of the incident, but was told to come back and report if the baby was not found after 48 hours.

It's been over one week and the child still hasn't been found.

The father of the baby, Kabiru Musa, a staff member of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), was away in Imo State for training when the incident occurred.

Residents said this isn't the first time such has happened in the area.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
embarassed

person will from morning to night! Come on nl to cool off only to be faced with naijacovers bad news!!

doctors in the house if i cut off both my index finger will i die? (wanna sell them off they are useles i need money)
Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by Baawaa(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
She is careless,no details
Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by NaijaCover(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:
haba babana
Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
I wonder why this always happen whenever election or X-MAS is around the corner undecided

About 2/3 weeks ago in Onitsha same thing happened, a woman boarded a tricycle(keke), inside that keke was a young man and a woman, they snatched the baby away from the mother and pushed her outside and the worst part of it is that the said woman has been looking the fruit of womb for the past 9-solid-good-years. The woman is somehow insane now.

Another one happened around borromeo round about same strategy but, they were on shuttle bus this time around.

Mothers should be careful how they board keke or shuttle bus now, the days are evil.

May God help us

Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder why this always happen whenever election or X-MAS is around the corner undecided

me ma dont understand! Things are hard(not an excuse for crime tho) and individuals are desperate.,

prayer is this year will end well for our families and friends
Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by AYNL: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
may the child be found
but 23 year old mother of THREE?
Eeewee
Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
azraeljaheel:

me ma dont understand! Things are hard(not an excuse for crime tho) and individuals are desperate.,

prayer is this year will end well for our families and friends

May God help us
Re: Mother Cries For Help After Her 3-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Abuja by Das1mama: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Most mothers of this generation are so careless that they can't raise there own children in a moral way, u can imagine a total stranger promised to buy them juice and she followed him meaning it has being happening that was y she conveniently followed him without the notice of the mum. So painful i pray she's found.

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE! Who Dis-virgin You? My Father! See Daddy In Hotel With Father (VID / Bandits Murdered 80 People In A Single Night, Sokoto Leaders Write Buhari / Ritualist Threatens To Kill Osun Man For Failing To Deliver Human Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.